Costa's Father Used To Fill Tomato Cans With Cement

Meanwhile Paulo now filling up holes too

Pretty common in Latin America, I actually have one with paint cans in my house.

tTgj3eJ.jpg

Aha ......Dominican Republic. View attachment 801299
are ya'll Dominican?

I used to have one of this when i lived there lol. I wouldve thought everyone knew about this trick

no i just zoomed in on the paint can.....manufactured in Dominican.
LMAO. facts!!!

No wonder that picture hit me right in the heart, that's "pinturas tropical", a very popular paint store over there

So he had at least a couple months to use it, even if he stores it as shitty as you do.
It's just the nature of cement to absorb any moisture in the air no matter how you store it. That's why I don't keep it around. But you're right, It's plausible that maybe he came out ahead that way instead of buying a couple used dumbbells for a buck or two. I'm just glad he's ready for this fight. however he did it.
Capture.PNG

Nigerian refugee to NZ? Probably living on minimal wage.
Refugee? his dad was an accountant and mom worked as a nurse and he was competing in dancing competitions for a long time before taking fight sports seriously. He was bullied in high school for being an anime nerd who loved to cosplay, he was definitely spoiled growing up.

A bag of cement or concrete and 4 large cans of tomatoes probably cost more than 2 dumbbells but whatever.
you really think he bought the tomato cans for the work out, and just tossed the sauce to the bin? damn, the average sherdogger is so rich he cant comprehend recycling.

That could explain his T Rex Arms because lifting weights damages your growth plates. Interesting.

It's just the nature of cement to absorb any moisture in the air no matter how you store it. That's why I don't keep it around. But you're right, It's plausible that maybe he came out ahead that way instead of buying a couple used dumbbells for a buck or two. I'm just glad he's ready for this fight. however he did it.
View attachment 801363
So according to you.. 6 months is a couple months and you can buy used dumbells as heavy as concrete in restaurant sized tomato cans for a buck a piece.

Gotcha.

So according to you.. 6 months is a couple months and you can buy used dumbells as heavy as concrete in restaurant sized tomato cans for a buck a piece.

Gotcha.
Damn, can you not read? An properly stored unopened bag will last for 6 months at best. That's like on a shelf in a climate controlled warehouse. So when his dad tosses an opened bag in his shed (or asks a neighbor for his) it's going to be set up completely, or in large chunks within weeks. This is just reality dude, even if he gets the cans for free and chops up the family broomstick for handles, the concrete is the problem. He's going to have to buy that new unless he stands outside a construction site holding four jumbo tomato cans and a shovel, hoping that they will have a little left over and dump it on the ground where he can quickly scoop it up without having the foreman run over and yell at him to get the hell off the jobsite. Now, the thing about weights is, "Why are they so cheap?" It's because fat lazy slobs everywhere, at some point in their life, get inspired to get in shape, so they buy a set of dumbbells. After picking them up once or twice, they realize it's too much work and move on to other ideas like eating less which doesn't work for them either, so they just keep getting bigger and bigger. In the mean time, those weights are sitting on the floor taking up space and getting in the way, so finally the wife tells him to either use them or get rid of them, so he puts them in the driveway with a sign that says "free". Since people can easily get free or nearly free dumbbells, the dumbbell manufacturer has to sell them basically for the price of pig iron which is super cheap if you get it directly from the scrapyard. This is why I don't think his dad really had to make his own dumbbells. Maybe he was a tinkerer or an inventor, or maybe he just thought they would look "cool" or "tough" in the neighborhood. Who knows.

Last edited:
The work ethic. Watching Costa work out reminds me of Arnold's workout videos. He was always known to have a crazy work ethic and pushed his training partners until they couldn't do it anymore. Costa has that work ethic. Working out with tomato cans filled with cement at 9 y/o for fun is an Arnold mentality.

Not exactly difficult when you nut from hard workouts

Damn, can you not read? An properly stored unopened bag will last for 6 months at best. That's like on a shelf in a climate controlled warehouse. So when his dad tosses an opened bag in his shed (or asks a neighbor for his) it's going to be set up completely, or in large chunks within weeks. This is just reality dude, even if he gets the cans for free and chops up the family broomstick for handles, the concrete is the problem. He's going to have to buy that new unless he stands outside a construction site holding four jumbo tomato cans and a shovel, hoping that they will have a little left over and dump it on the ground where he can quickly scoop it up without having the foreman run over and yell at him to get the hell off the jobsite. Now, the thing about weights is, "Why are they so cheap?" It's because fat lazy slobs everywhere, at some point in their life, get inspired to get in shape, so they buy a set of dumbbells. After picking them up once or twice, they realize it's too much work and move on to other ideas like eating less which doesn't work for them either, so they just keep getting bigger and bigger. In the mean time, those weights are sitting on the floor taking up space and getting in the way, so finally the wife tells him to either use them or get rid of them, so he puts them in the driveway with a sign that says "free". Since people can easily get free or nearly free dumbbells, the dumbbell manufacturer has to sell them basically for the price of pig iron which is super cheap if you get it directly from the scrapyard. This is why I don't think his dad really had to make his own dumbbells. Maybe he was a tinkerer or an inventor, or maybe he just thought they would look "cool" or "tough" in the neighborhood. Who knows.
You wrote all of that, proof read it, posted it, then proof read it again, then edited it.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

For fun. I proof read all my posts by the way.
If you actually enjoy writing, how about you try using paragraphs..?

Its "a" properly stored, not "an" properly stored bag of concrete btw. Literally only proof read the first line bro.

Costa - poor as hell
Izzy - poor as piss

Fighting is still poor man's job.

You don't say, other than maybe the American college wrestlers how many middle class fighters are there? Few and far between.

If you actually enjoy writing, how about you try using paragraphs..?

Its "a" properly stored, not "an" properly stored bag of concrete btw. Literally only proof read the first line bro.
Look man, I don't have to follow all your rules. You never heard of a Wall of Text?

Not from someone who claims they proof read all their messages

Back