costa philippou vs cung le: who you got?

Calling costa a cheat is just silly there wasn't any intent. Its not Sheilds GSP.

Plus Costa had hit Boetsch with the better shots (minus the front kick)

I'd say Costa because I think he has a deeper gas tank and if he can avoid Cung's flashy strikes for the first he can win like Wandy only with his hands

Costa's boxing is waaay better than Cote's though.

It is, but he's still gun shy, plodding and tentative which is exactly the kind of opponent which suits him as he can use all his rangey kicks. To beat Cung you have to be aggressive and apply forward pressure. Which Costa could I guess, but it's not something we've really seen him do up to now.

Cung via beating the shit outta him, Costa got dropped by a kick from Boetsch and was getting outstruck until he decided to cheat his way to a win.

One month in and you're already annoying.

It is, but he's still gun shy, plodding and tentative which is exactly the kind of opponent which suits him as he can use all his rangey kicks. To beat Cung you have to be aggressive and apply forward pressure. Which Costa could I guess, but it's not something we've really seen him do up to now.

That's true, but he's coming from a good camp and I'm sure they could make a good game plan for him.

People picking Costa are delusional. He was getting beat pretty soundly by Boetsch before that eye poke. He takes an ugly win and all sudden he should be in there with a guy who just starched Ace? Please.

Head says costa heart says Cung. This fight makes sense.

Cung Le wins this fight. Unless Costa can get the fight to the ground, which he isn't good at and Cung has a lot better TDD than people think.

He used illegal moves to his advantage, therefore he cheated. It's disturbing that there isn't a bigger outrage about this, fight should be overturned to a NC.

It's disturbing how shertards are actually disparaging Philippou and claiming him to be a dirty fighter after both he and Boetch collided heads followed by an inadvertent eye poke which happens PLENTY of times in the UFC. Boetch curled up in a ball on the ground after getting punched in the head a lot, btw. And it wasn't because his eye hurt.

Philippou takes this in a tough fight, although I do like Cung Le a lot and I don't understand the hate he gets on this board.

He used illegal moves to his advantage, therefore he cheated. It's disturbing that there isn't a bigger outrage about this, fight should be overturned to a NC.

Lol Tim had a choice to continue fighting, he made his own bed. Would have been a NC if Tim told the ref he couldn't see but no fucking Barbarian wants to be tough. His fault.

Bigger outrage? People been shitting on Costa since Saturday. The NC was there but Tim wanted to go out on his shield.

How did he cheat? Eye gouges and headbutts happen on accident all the time.

That eye poke was intentional, i was dissapointed, i was expecting a lot from costa in this fight

Oh and Cung le via beatdown

That eye poke was intentional, i was dissapointed, i was expecting a lot from costa in this fight

Oh and Cung le via beatdown

Oh please, just stop.
There is no way you can make the assumption that the eye poke was intentional that is just absurd.
How do you know this? Do you have special powers that allowes you to see into the mind of Costa and say it's a fact the eye poke was intentional?
Tims fans are getting desperate now claiming the eye poke was 100% intentional when in fact there is no way you claim it's was intentional unless you are a mind reader.
Deal with it that your boy lost and stop making excuses and claiming things to be fact which you will never prove.
Boetsth fans getting desperate are doing everything to discredit Costas win.

Back