Coronavirus not very megathread.

Youre the snowflake, nobody asking for shot besides you crying about unvaccinated, i dont care what anyone else does is the difference, gay ok vaxxed ok just don't try to shame me into your same scared delusions of a flu virus

You sure seem angry friend... Relax.... Breathe.... :)

Last edited:
Catholic leader fueled lies about Covid-19 vaccines before ending up on ventilator

"CNN's Polo Sandoval reports on conservative Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke, American Cardinal Prelate of the Roman Catholic Church, who spread misinformation about coronavirus vaccines before being hospitalized himself and put on a ventilator."

Catholic leader fueled lies about Covid-19 vaccines before ending up on ventilator (msn.com)

I'm praying that he will recover quickly

Last edited:
Information.

If you want to be a snowflake, have someone hold your hand, pat your head, and tell you "everything's gonna be alright, sweetie." You've got the wrong man. I tell the truth as I find it.

Nothing more.

Wow what a twisted reality you live in .. you have posted hundreds of news paper articles about COVID death .. and you pretend its for peoples benefit.. so a fucked up time we live in .. incongruency is ripe..

Haha above is proof .. youre praying he dies so you can post more trauma based mind control .. very sick minds.. sick twisted hell the Media and people like you beam into peoples heads.. and you call yourself a man of god? you are with the devil my friend.. Satan temps you to do things you know are wrong..

You still havnt got a clue whats going on have you?

Well last time you said it was the nazis but I seem to have all my freedoms back other than travelling to some countries so I'm not sure that the evidence I'm seeing is proving that theory to be correct.

What's the source on vaccinated people not counting as a covid death? I'd be interested in that.

It's not that simple. The CDC has a fairly specific criteria for what counts as a covid case among the vaccinated and how it counts as a death. Those criteria are more stringent than what's generally been used for counting covid cases & deaths so far. IMO, what the CDC is using to count breakthrough cases among the vaccinated is what should've been used from the very start, but it wasn't. Pretty much every State in the US has a different testing method & criteria (different test kits, PCR cycle counts, etc.) so comparing numbers is questionable at times unless you also know the test procedures in use and have a way to correct for the differences.

It's not that simple. The CDC has a fairly specific criteria for what counts as a covid case among the vaccinated and how it counts as a death. Those criteria are more stringent than what's generally been used for counting covid cases & deaths so far. IMO, what the CDC is using to count breakthrough cases among the vaccinated is what should've been used from the very start, but it wasn't. Pretty much every State in the US has a different testing method & criteria (different test kits, PCR cycle counts, etc.) so comparing numbers is questionable at times unless you also know the test procedures in use and have a way to correct for the differences.

Thanks for the info, I was just interested in what the other dude was using a he seemed very sure about it. You're good at sourcing things and providing evidence when you're making a point

The virus will lower its lethal-ness to survive just like SARS. You humans have no effect on the cycle of this virus.
Maybe if people start flying less this year. Couldn't some people just waited another year? i am sure you could travel within your own country.

Wow what a twisted reality you live in .. you have posted hundreds of news paper articles about COVID death .. and you pretend its for peoples benefit.. so a fucked up time we live in .. incongruency is ripe..

Haha above is proof .. youre praying he dies so you can post more trauma based mind control .. very sick minds.. sick twisted hell the Media and people like you beam into peoples heads.. and you call yourself a man of god? you are with the devil my friend.. Satan temps you to do things you know are wrong..

When you pray FOR someone it's so that they get better.

I'll also pray FOR you.

Yeah, about those "accurate numbers" from Florida...

Has anybody seen the video going around about Jen Psaki saying that white house staff is not mandated to take the vaccine?

If so, thoughts?

Back