• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Coronavirus not very megathread.

Uttar Pradesh has virtually eliminated Covid from the providence though Ivermectin, and they are one of the lowest vaxxed areas in the world. They give anyone who has come into contact with a Covid positive person Ivermectin there as prophalytic.

Is it just Invermectin though? I'm just interested, there's a couple of articles I can find that talk about them having effective contact tracing etc there too, but I don't know how accurate that is.

Here comes the next homebrew "Covid cure."

Some people are gargling external antiseptic with iodine to treat COVID-19

AAOwHw5.img

"Some people are putting out there that they should gargle "Betadine" as a way to prevent the Coronavirus. Betadine is an antiseptic that's used for treating skin wounds. It contains iodine. It started out on a TV show in Thailand.

Even the Betadine makers say it's not a COVID treatment, and it's not to be taken internally. It's supposed to go ON the skin for wounds... that's it."

Some people are gargling external antiseptic with iodine to treat COVID-19 (msn.com)

As a retired Pharmacy craftsman, please, please, please, do NOT gargle Betadine!

Is it just Invermectin though? I'm just interested, there's a couple of articles I can find that talk about them having effective contact tracing etc there too, but I don't know how accurate that is.

Thats the thing. Contact tracing is important for this method, as if you had contact with someone who had it, Ivermectin for you and your family that you will around and everyone goes on their merry little way. They made this very very easy.

Thats the thing. Contact tracing is important for this method, as if you had contact with someone who had it, Ivermectin for you and your family that you will around and everyone goes on their merry little way. They made this very very easy.

Looking into it they also have a curfew from 10pm to 6am which I'm not sure Americans would be thrilled about.

Unvaxed Teen Councilman Who Attacked Mask Mandates Now Battling ‘Terrible’ COVID Pneumonia

AAOwCz3.img

"A teenage city council member in Morgan County, Alabama, who tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday after railing against mask mandates said he’s now battling coronavirus-related pneumonia in the hospital.

“I am still shallow in breathing but my oxygen remains okay for now,” Decatur City Councilman Hunter Pepper, 19, wrote on Facebook Thursday. He received a CT scan on Wednesday night that confirmed he has COVID pneumonia, “which is absolutely terrible,” he wrote.

Pepper wrote that he was “terrified” by the way that the media “continues to report on Covid-19 and explains ‘Death’ each time they do,” adding that he has “faith in the lord.”

“Maybe this will clear up soon and the symptoms of this sickness shall not progress as I can tell you, it feels terrible not to be able to breathe.”

Unvaxed Teen Councilman Who Attacked Mask Mandates Now Battling ‘Terrible’ COVID Pneumonia (msn.com)

Something you've been doing since birth... Breathing. You don't even realize you're doing it. It must be terrible to be a medical worker and see the panic in people's eyes as they're breathing, but they're just not getting the air they need to live.

They're pleading with their eyes for you to help. It's too late for the vaccine and your only hope is intubation and the Good Lord.

I sincerely hope and pray he and all victims of this current health issue, pull through.

Here comes the next homebrew "Covid cure."

Some people are gargling external antiseptic with iodine to treat COVID-19

AAOwHw5.img

"Some people are putting out there that they should gargle "Betadine" as a way to prevent the Coronavirus. Betadine is an antiseptic that's used for treating skin wounds. It contains iodine. It started out on a TV show in Thailand.

Even the Betadine makers say it's not a COVID treatment, and it's not to be taken internally. It's supposed to go ON the skin for wounds... that's it."

Some people are gargling external antiseptic with iodine to treat COVID-19 (msn.com)

As a retired Pharmacy craftsman, please, please, please, do NOT gargle Betadine!
Whaaaaaat?! People are flippin mental. I had it shoved up my nose before surgery and that was unpleasant enough, screw tasting it

I have a Guard Card but I'm an office manager., I have never been a security guard. Why do you persistently make up lies about me?
Oh so you make dollar over minumum wage because you schedule things lol, youre the bragging about telling folks they cant come in without a wimpy mask

Listen to the pipe fitter......... he knows whats up.......

{<BJPeen}

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander as the saying goes.
That's union fitter to you, you know why theyre trying to get rid of unions right? Because we make good money and actually have worker rights

So no symptoms the first covid bout without a vaccine but vaccine still needed, oh the blasphemy

Oh so you make dollar over minumum wage because you schedule things lol, youre the bragging about telling folks they cant come in without a wimpy mask
I do not make a dollar over minimum wage. Why do you keep making shit up? I work in Silicon Valley for a tech company. I'm paid really well after a couple of quick promotions. I started out a bit slim because I had a gigantic hole in my resume not being allowed to work here on my husband's visa, my mum having cancer then me having cancer (which I know you've found funny)

The last insult I think you threw at me was that I was too scared to leave the house, when I've been coming into the office for over a year.

Again, why do you keep making shit up about me?

So about covid, I had a thread “great beyonded” for mentioning that it was probably the “vaxxed” causing spike in cases, AND HEY GUESS WHAT?? I just got a health department alert today mentioning how people with the shots need to be more careful to get tested more so they don’t unknowingly spread covid lol.

You’ll start hearing about it soon too. But yeah, let’s shut down that thread. Can’t let amerikuracana be ahead of the curve for the 50th straight time..
Its not causing a spike because of the vaccine itself

This was her first post after testing positive.

The vaccine is unsafe and ineffective, but I'm dying and taking 500 other untested treatments instead. Now your are asking people to pray for you

E_c_Y9qWEAMfsAM

Last edited:
I do not make a dollar over minimum wage. Why do you keep making shit up? I work in Silicon Valley for a tech company. I'm paid really well after a couple of quick promotions. I started out a bit slim because I had a gigantic hole in my resume not being allowed to work here on my husband's visa, my mum having cancer then me having cancer (which I know you've found funny)

The last insult I think you threw at me was that I was too scared to leave the house, when I've been coming into the office for over a year.

Again, why do you keep making shit up about me?
I made fun of you for being terrified of this pandemic not your health issue you took that and still running with it, just like this covid hysteria

Rob zombie tonight downtown indy with my woman, its outside on the lawn @ white river, will not have a mask and most definitely be drunk as hell

I made fun of you for being terrified of this pandemic not your health issue you took that and still running with it, just like this covid hysteria
So the two don't go hand in hand? You laughed at me for having cancer and that my medication I have to take for 15 years as a result's side effects include blood clotting and lung issues. I'm not sure you've ever had breast cancer, but Covid loves poor lungs and both of my oncologists were fearful that it might be drastic if I got Covid. When did you take your last oncology exam? I'll wait while you look up oncology.

You also found it hilarious that my husband lost his job due to Covid, his last pay rise he got a month ago is more than you earn in a year.

Back