News CoronaVIRUS MEGA THREAD DEATH TOLL: 452,271

Are you scared of getting the Coronavirus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I better not catch this shit. I'm just at the airport now and it's fucking packed with Chinese traveling for Chinese New Year
You're already dead, bro. I'll po' some out for you preemptively

tenor.gif

I'm in L.A county this and up north in S.F is basically china JR thanks to our real estate market.
I'm more worried about the diseases rats spread in LA and San Diego, especially because they are attracted to homeless encampments than some random virus that's killed 25 people in Asia.

You're already dead, bro. I'll po' some out for you preemptively

tenor.gif

i actually bought a fking mask at the shop in the airport for the flight so those nasty fuckers couldn't cough on me.

just arrived in Da Nang, Vietnam. Not dead yet.

its almost as if there is this ancient book that gives a guide on clean animals to eat and unclean animals to stay away from.
Its almost like this books explains that unclean animals carry diseases that can fuck your insides up. crazy right?

its almost as if there is this ancient book that gives a guide on clean animals to eat and unclean animals to stay away from.
Its almost like this books explains that unclean animals carry diseases that can fuck your insides up. crazy right?
sounds like witchcraft and sorcery to me

Which book is that? The one that allows child marriage? The book that inspires the most ignorant, close minded and backwards cult in the world? Yes let’s turn to that wise and holy scripture.

Which book is that? The one that allows child marriage? The most ignorant, close minded and and backwards cult in the world? Yes let’s turn to that wise and holy scripture.

why'd you edit your post? what pedo wrote the scriptures?
child marriage? yeaaa no we don't do that

Damn China. Don't they think it's coming from eating snakes or possibly some other random wild animal that majority of the world don't typically eat? So pissed because I will be in Hong Kong in April for about 4 days after being in Japan for about 10 days. Hope it doesn't spread like crazy in Hong Kong by then, but those tourist from mainland China are rampant everywhere these days....
Bat soup

When zombies finally start showing up? I wanna shoot something.

The scary part that its a virus and just not bacterial. That means it will bond to your DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back