• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Coronavirus Breaking News, v11: NBA Cancelled. Tom Hanks Infected. U.S Bans Travels From Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen up everyone, don't forget to take a break from this shit where you can

I swear the beer I just drank was the best tasting beer I've had in years after spending the day reading this.

Fucking love you guys, all of you, hug a loved one for me when you get home. Those of you on the front line, whether reporting news or involved in health care in any way, I bow down. Sincerely

Here's to you guys, stay golden

@Clippy get your gummys out

f83b4f0acde44b8157bd7e4da7d50b67--beer-food-belgian-beer.jpg

Thanks for this. Logging out for the day and pouring myself a maple syrup whiskey with ice right now.

As of right now the states most affected by this aren’t voting for him anyways. Unless the south and Midwest get hit hard he’s not losing any significant support.
The South and Midwest will get hit hard. Everywhere will get hit hard. That's not even talking about the impending job losses.

This is what happens when a society set up for the sole purpose of extracting wealth has a crisis.

We're fucked in America

Back to watching the run on shitpaper

Fucking retards!

I'm sure they were tested, I just don't understand why not acknowledge that.

500?? Fuck off. Cut a zero you fucking cowards.

RIP Bolsonaro

He was tested and cancelled a few meetings but no confirmation just yet. They are testing everyone that was on board Brazilian's Air Force One.

Ontario public highschools will be closing for 2 weeks instead of the usual 1 for march break.

March madness murdered

The school where I teach if fully online and it makes perfect sense. Only idiots think this isn't prudent or an over reaction.

More theaters and performance centers are closing from east to west. About damn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back