Corona Virus might put Tony VS Khabib (And all upcoming events) in jeopardy

Today had the highest number of international infections, Corona Virus isn't slowing down. A lot of companies are cancelling events in less crowded venues like tech conferences or PAX, it's not far fetched to think that in the upcoming two months they will suspend all UFC events if infection rate keeps increasing

What's your reaction if that fight gets called off for the 5th time?
You do know there is a gigantic difference between closing a conference and completely withdrawing your only product from the market.

These tech companies are still operating and can still go about their business in much the same way without having a conference. The UFC completely shutting shop indefinitely is in no way comparable.

The UFC is not closing its doors over Coronavirus panic. Not going to happen.

"The common flu causes up to 5 million cases of severe illness worldwide and kills up to 650,000 people every year, according to the World Health Organization

In the US:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that so far this season, there have been at least 15 million flu illnesses for the 2019-2020 season, 140,000 hospitalizations and 8,200 deaths in the U.S. The CDC reports there have been 54 reported flu-related pediatric deaths this season from Influenza B viruses. (The Hill)"

https://www.globalresearch.ca/flu-bigger-concern-wuhan-virus-grabs-headlines/5701932
Skewed stats.

Corona:
ACTIVE CASES

Currently Infected Patients:

43,637 (78%)
in Mild Condition

12,066 (22%)
Serious or Critical

You think 22% of people with the flu are in ICUs?

You do know there is a gigantic difference between closing a conference and completely withdrawing your only product from the market.

These tech companies are still operating and can still go about their business in much the same way without having a conference. The UFC completely shutting shop indefinitely is in no way comparable.

The UFC is not closing its doors over Coronavirus panic. Not going to happen.
Why not? I was just reading how a popular amusement park in Japan has closed it's doors.
If it rapidly spreads in the US they won't have a choice, will probably settle for crowdless events if they have to

Today had the highest number of international infections, Corona Virus isn't slowing down. A lot of companies are cancelling events in less crowded venues like tech conferences or PAX, it's not far fetched to think that in the upcoming two months they will suspend all UFC events if infection rate keeps increasing

original.gif

Thank god I’m living in the mountains at the moment. Let it purge the Earth.

I'm so sick of hearing about this pussy ass excuse of a virus. Most overblown hypejob since Kimbo Slice (rip...)

Skewed stats.

Corona:
ACTIVE CASES

Currently Infected Patients:

43,637 (78%)
in Mild Condition

12,066 (22%)
Serious or Critical

You think 22% of people with the flu are in ICUs?

Do you think 12 066 is really the 22% of the infected? How many people have been sick and never even gone to the doctor? Do you think 0,00005% of the Chinese population (the amount of the infected) is the total number?

EDIT: Just making it clear; I do think Corona is a real threat but I think the hysteria is still overblown. There was basically a riot in Ukraine about their own people who had been evacuated and brought back from China even tho there was 0 confirmed infections.

Last edited:
You've been sleeping under a rock bro
It spread worldwide and even American events/conferences are getting cancelled
seriously though how ar they taking traveling over apocalypse. decon that bullshit for once

TS deserves his ass beat for even putting the thought of a cancellation into the universe.

Also, what events have been cancelled in the U.S. due to Coronavirus concerns?

356737.jpg

Do you know who she is? Please tell me her name.

I think that she is sexy and graceful.

Tony will get Coronavirus. He'll pulled out lol

Tony shouldn't go to Wuhan to improve his conditioning against viruses

Wrong information, according to https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6 the total recovered number is growing faster than total confirmed cases, it is slowing down.

A fifth time ? I see a special 20, 000 seated " into the future " disease fighting tent being built from scratch while fighters enter cage in hazmat suits first. This fight has to take place.

* on a serious note , obviously if some sort of outbreak should take place in area near event then , omg, it will be postponed but it would be announced in a proper timeline where weight cut issues and other things wont be too much a problem wherever the new venue would be. Safety first but this particular show must go on.

Tough sherdoggers panicking over a virus that kills less than regular flu, we're hitting a new low boys.

Back