Corona Virus might put Tony VS Khabib (And all upcoming events) in jeopardy

I don't know what news TS is watching but this is not true.

I don't know what news TS is watching but this is not true.
Which part? That companies are cancelling event appearances in the US?
It's true.

Sony for example pulled out of both GDC and PAX, all held in the US.

Which part? That companies are cancelling event appearances in the US?
It's true.

Sony for example pulled out of both GDC and PAX, all held in the US.

Coronavirus is slowing down in China, less and less people infected for about a month

Coronavirus is slowing down in China, less and less people infected for about a month
First of all, I'm talking internationally, huge outbreaks in S.Korea and Iran.
Secondly, LOL @ Believing anything China says

TS deserves his ass beat for even putting the thought of a cancellation into the universe.

Also, what events have been cancelled in the U.S. due to Coronavirus concerns?

Facebook and sony announced today that they're pulling all their employees out of the gamers development conference in San Francisco.. Its a pretty big deal and its gonna piss off alot of entrepreneurs

I'm not an alarmist but it does feel like they know more about this than they will admit

First of all, I'm talking internationally, huge outbreaks in S.Korea and Iran.
Secondly, LOL @ Believing anything China says

I am not believing in what China says, I am beleiving the news I read this morning. You know what scientists all over the world and other health watchdogs are monitoring the virus right ? I don't give a shit about the chinese government. But any way, coronavirus is not even that deadly, seasonal flu kills much more every winter and no one bats an eyelid. 2000 cases in china, 115 deaths, out of 1.4 billions inhabitants. The only death recorded in France was an 80 year old chinese tourist.

81LzA0paCQL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Di91Iz6XsAAZuGU.jpg

I am not believing in what China says, I am beleiving the news I read this morning. You know what scientists all over the world and other health watchdogs are monitoring the virus right ? I don't give a shit about the chinese government. But any way, coronavirus is not even that deadly, seasonal flu kills much more every winter and no one bats an eyelid. 2000 cases in china, 115 deaths, out of 1.4 billions inhabitants. The only death recorded in France was an 80 year old chinese tourist.

There's about 2200 deaths and 75000 cases now combined with a mortality rate of 2.3% to the flu 0.05%

Last edited:
China has a media lockdown and none of these health watchdogs know anything the government isn't feeding it to them.
If you think this is as deadly as the regular flu you haven't been paying attention, everyone moved past that narrative when the doctors treating the infected started dropping like flies

God the idiocy in this topic is rank.

Some people have been conditioned so well by Fake News that they literally think that once a story is no longer part of the media cycle that it ceases to exist.

There are hundreds of new cases and multiple deaths in Japan and South Korea, confirmed deaths in Europe, and yes, it's spreading.

What the hell are you talking about?

It's literally the exact opposite. Death toll is now over 2,200 and the number of total cases has been pushed up to about 77,000, an all-time high.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Now you can argue, based on the graph, that the rate of growth is tapering off (to use a car analogy, the speed continues to rise, but the acceleration is going down), but the number of active cases continues to grow.

And this is taking China at their word, assuming that they're not understating the numbers at all.

Where do you get your data? There has been 75k infected and more than 2000 deaths already. It has started to slow down a bit though

God the idiocy in this topic is rank.

Some people have been conditioned so well by Fake News that they literally think that once a story is no longer part of the media cycle that it ceases to exist.

There are hundreds of new cases and multiple deaths in Japan and South Korea, confirmed deaths in Europe, and yes, it's spreading.

What the hell are you talking about?

It's literally the exact opposite. Death toll is now over 2,200 and the number of total cases has been pushed up to about 77,000, an all-time high.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Now you can argue, based on the graph, that the rate of growth is tapering off (to use a car analogy, the speed continues to rise, but the acceleration is going down), but the number of active cases continues to grow.

And this is taking China at their word, assuming that they're not understating the numbers at all.

Granted I got some numbers wrong but here it is https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6 .

All I am trying to say is there there are a lot of mass hysteria around that disease, that is all.

I'm more worried about the flu. It's much more common in America.

Um.. You were off by about 75,000...

75,400 cases, 2200 deaths. 1.4 bn inhabitants. As I said earlier seasonal flu kills much more every year than that virus. I stand corrected.

Back