Corned beef hash=dog food

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Man I had childhood memories of this stuff but just tried it again and it's fucking awful. You guys like this stuff? I wonder if homemade would be better.

Never had it. No desire to try it.

I used to eat it all the time growing up. I made it for my girlfriend a couple months back and she said the exact same thing, it looks and tastes like dog food. As soon as she put it in my head I couldn’t eat it ever again, makes me gag just thinking about it.

Oh c'mon now, gentlemen. Hash is delicious. Both corned beef & roast beef. The only kind I don't fancy is sausage hash.

I love nothing more than a lovely breakfast of three fried over medium eggs with a can of hash browned in the skillet until it's crispy. Add some salt & a generous amount of ground black pepper & its perfection on a plate. :)

I love woofing down some good hash. I dog care if that makes me a doggy.

There’s a huge difference between the canned crap and the home made stuff. Home made corned beef ash is awesome, and appreciated by even the pickiest people and dogs.

The canned shit is disgusting.

If you ever make corned beef and cabbage at home. Chop up all the meat, veg & potatoes and fry them up. Throw a couple eggs on top.

It's from a completely different planet than the canned garbage.

No way cbh rules!!!

I had some w/ breakfast just a while ago. Good thread ts :D

Corned beef hash is the greatest thing ever!

Even the canned stuff.

You gotta cook it until it's crispy. It takes forever but spread it real thin in the pan and let it Friday on one side then flip it and do the other.

Then put some fried eggs on top and it's the best breakfast known to man.

Never order it in a restaurant though. They never cook it long enough, and if they did, you'd be sitting there for an hour.

I dont mind it. Its good food to keep at your camp if you have one. I does remind me of dog food an little bit though.

corned beef and hash is awesome cold weather food.

Back