Corned beef hash=dog food

Funny timing... I ate a can of Great Value CBH this week. It was decent but lacked flavor. I love CBH in general. I love any meat+potatoes+onion combo

I like it with a side of scrambled eggs and a bowl of grits.

Man I had childhood memories of this stuff but just tried it again and it's fucking awful. You guys like this stuff? I wonder if homemade would be better.
You are wrong and you should feel bad about it. Corned beef hash is cat food and it is delicious.

I had that once in elementary school and it made me puke. Absolute garbage.

Never had it. No desire to try it.
I had an older brother, there's definitely dog food that's grosser than corn beef hash
I like it with scrambled eggs. The hasg that is.

You’re eating it out of a can you poor degenerate.
When I was single, I could make a meal and only have a spoon or fork to wash. An open can or a sandwich over the sink are what's up

Your doing it wrong if you can't make onion, potato and corned beef taste good.

I had an older brother, there's definitely dog food that's grosser than corn beef hash
I like it with scrambled eggs. The hasg that is.

Did you try the dry kind or wet kind?

I think part of the reason why I never tried corned beef hash is because 1) I don’t know what corned beef is. 2) The word corned.... It doesn’t sound appetizing as much as I absolutely love beef. 3) I do know that it can come from a can. That thought alone whether it did or didn’t is alarming.

So I googled Corned beef and it’s essentially Brisket and who doesn’t love a good brisket? so I can imagine corned beef hash being tasty if prepared properly.

Still... I’m not taking the time to make it and I’m not ordering it if i see it on a menu.

Corned beef hash and eggs is the breakfast of champions.

Love the canned version too.

Did you try the dry kind or wet kind?

I think part of the reason why I never tried corned beef hash is because 1) I don’t know what corned beef is. 2) The word corned.... It doesn’t sound appetizing as much as I absolutely love beef. 3) I do know that it can come from a can. That thought alone whether it did or didn’t is alarming.

So I googled Corned beef and it’s essentially Brisket and who doesn’t love a good brisket? so I can imagine corned beef hash being tasty if prepared properly.

Still... I’m not taking the time to make it and I’m not ordering it if i see it on a menu.
The dry kind. My parents were cheap. But I did try the jerky style treats. They're actually not bad. Like poor people's jerky, like a cheap glaze on it.

Yeah it's just code for super processed meat. If you like it, it's ok but it's nothing great. Like scrapple, it's an acquired taste and turns off most others

I haven't eaten corned beef since moving out of home, which was over 10 years ago. Don't plan on trying it again, could have been moms cooking though.

Back