Cornavirus vaccine will u take it,

You'll have all their friends desperate to suck your dick out of fear for their lives bro, including all the dudes. It'd be like a bi-pron parody of The Running Man. The Coming Man?

Can't wait

I'll take it in all orifices and still survive

Survival of the fittest bitches

Edit: if you mean a vaccine then no

Fuck that

this post makes me wonder where the "NoFap" path has led you.

b01.gif

Id like to know the real story and the real numbers first. I refuse to take annual flu vaccines, fucking scam. Im not antivax though.

Cornavirus vaccine will u take it

depends on how bad the symptoms are

I hear if you put a facecloth over your face and lay down while someone pours water on the facecloth you can become immune.
Is this true, does the cloth need to he a certain color or something I'm desperate for ideas I'm gonna a go waltmat to Walmart later and buy all the masks and seel them for like 10 bucks each once it g err twice had

Why can't I comprehend the first 10 or so posts in this thread?

Turns out if you're already on the spectrum its a super vaccine, we're levelin up boiz!

masks won't protect anyone and might do more harm than good by providing a false sense of security. We touch our faces way too much, several times per minute, which negate the ffect of the mask. Not to mention masks don't protect our eyes. So if someone coughs and the spit goes into your eyeballs, that's one way of getting it. Or you touch a surface that someone touched after they coughed into their hand, that's another way of getting it. Masks are better used for those who are sick and to act as a barrier to when they cough. But otherwise, you're just better off having OCD with washing your hands as frequently as you can

I don't drink Corona. I should be fine.

You guys are the most illiterate mother fuckers I have ever become aware of and it really makes me question why the fuck I spend any time on this forum interacting with you retards.
lol while there are alot of dumbass remarks in here....overwhelmingly it seems like most are not for getting the vaccination and I find that to be both intelligent and a surprise! usually on sherdog people get shat all over if they dont like vaccinations

Imma just wear this instead
26885361618_834bee118f_b.jpg

Is this true, does the cloth need to he a certain color or something I'm desperate for ideas I'm gonna a go waltmat to Walmart later and buy all the masks and seel them for like 10 bucks each once it g err twice had

Use the same philosophy as I use with my women...the darker the better.

My wife is Caucasian.

Not that it matters...

Don't do the rag as it is one of the oldest arts of torture.

Just wash your hands and stuff.

I live in the Mountains in Tennessee right now. I think I’ll be alright.

Back