Cornavirus vaccine will u take it,

I will not

anigif_sub-buzz-7477-1502905282-2.gif

Nope the fiberglass guy at work gave me the 411.

He said Trump gave China the Corona virus due to the trade war. Then they are going to start to give out shots when it gets serious. Half the shots will be legit while the other half will kill the recipient in 30 days

Nope the fiberglass guy at work gave me the 411.

He said Trump gave China the Corona virus due to the trade war. Then they are going to start to give out shots when it gets serious. Half the shots will be legit while the other half will kill the recipient in 30 days
Fiberglass guy woke AF

Send him an invite

I'll take it in all orifices and still survive

Survival of the fittest bitches

Edit: if you mean a vaccine then no

Fuck that

So the virus is going o now and it's probably in the food and water and air as we speak and its gonna get a lot o f people and theyn they offer. As cinema will u take 8tr I dunno if I would d would you take it
Yes...

You guys are the most illiterate mother fuckers I have ever become aware of and it really makes me question why the fuck I spend any time on this forum interacting with you retards.

No. Didn't take the swine flu, SARS, Monkeypocks, nor West Nile River Virus vaccines, either.

I did flash back to about 2003, or so, when ducktape sold out, because people were using it to tape their windows or some shit - and one person even taped plastic around their house (and someone talking to a reporter or radio show host and talked about it).

Hopefully it blows over soon, and RIP to all those who passed. But I don't see much if anything I could do to keep from catching a virus if I tried.

Nah, just keep drinking alcohol. Apparently it keeps it at bay.
Really?
<{titihmm}>

I'm gonna tell bitches my semen has the vaccine enzymes

Last edited:
I'm gonna tell bitches my senen has the vaccine enzymes

You'll have all their friends desperate to suck your dick out of fear for their lives bro, including all the dudes. It'd be like a bi-pron parody of The Running Man. The Coming Man?

Back