Cormier: Wants Mir in San Jose! then Jon Jones!!

I'd love to see Cormier fight Mir. I always enjoy watching Mir get his ass kicked.

those kids again.

maybe he will beat mir. maybe not. still mir will be in the hall of fame oneday, cormier wont. so what?

frankmir-scottharrison15-570.jpg

I know he's got great wrestling and I'm not going to dispute that at all. But Hendo was an olympian and his wrestling is mediocre in MMA at best.

I think Jones outwrestles anyone including Cormier and Cain (MMA). Just saying.

Come on, man. That is MMAth at its worst.

Hendo's wrestling has nothing to do with Cormier's. Hendo competed twice at the Olympics, one time placing 10th and the second time placing 12th. Cormier competed once at the Olympics, placed 4th and would have had another go if not for his kidney failure. So Cormier's wrestling credentials>Hendo's wrestling credentials, not to mention the fact that they competed in TWO DIFFERENT KINDS OF WRESTLING.

Yeah because beating a heavyweight should get you a shot at the LHW champion.

This really needs to stop.....

and all those wrestler guys who say he wont submit him because he wont take him down: you can submit standing guys too.

when i hear some guys here all i can say is:

“I’m working on the intricacies of details of maneuvers that he still doesn’t even know the names of.”

frank-mir_brock-lesnar_medium.gif

He should win with relative ease tomorrow and i hope the fight with Mir happens. Mir hasn't got the striking or wrestling to hang.

LOL @ all this Cormier 2 division talk.

The last time the guy tried to cut weight his kidneys failed and that was 5 years ago.....

[QUOTE="Rush";78303823]He should win with relative ease tomorrow and i hope the fight with Mir happens. Mir hasn't got the striking or wrestling to hang.[/QUOTE]

Knocking Mir out is a privilege reserved for top HW's. Cormier doesn't want to be one.

Do you think Frank Mir will take down Daniel Cormier?

You can admit it, it's ok.

No, I don't. He's a better wrestler than him.

Doesn't mean though that he can't take im down.

He could rock him and take him down.

That's part of MMA.

It's really infuriating to hear him say that he's just going to stay in the HW division and hope eventually that he gets offered a shot at the LHW title.

That shouldn't be how things are, you shouldn't be able to just leapfrog entire divisions without fighting in them.......it's so messed up.

The only ones in this day of MMA who should get a title shot in a new division are current UFC champions who have established their dominance in their own division.

I think Chael getting a title shot is bullshit and I'd think Cormier getting a title shot would be bullshit too (although at least he is undefeated and didn't lose his last fight unlike Chael)

No, I don't. He's a better wrestler than him.

Doesn't mean though that he can't take im down.

He could rock him and take him down.

That's part of MMA.

So what was the point of your dickhead response?

Where did I say "Frank Mir could never under any circumstances get the fight to the ground." ?

I simply asked a question. I wanted to know how someone who thinks Mir via sub is the most likely outcome of the fight envisions the fight going, specifically what events lead to the submission.

So what was the point of your dickhead response?

Where did I say "Frank Mir could never under any circumstances get the fight to the ground." ?

I simply asked a question. I wanted to know how someone who thinks Mir via sub is the most likely outcome of the fight envisions the fight going, specifically what events lead to the submission.

Mir by flying armbar.

Back