Cormier looks like a pygmy next to Jones

Jones uses his reach to keep opponents from fighting at a middle distance. He uses his elbows and greco to keep them from fighting inside.

Cormier won't be scared of the greco, but I could see him getting wrecked by elbows since his eyebrows are about even with Jones' shoulder height. Should be a great fight though.

Cause he has more heart and he will, take a punch to land one, and he hit Much harder than Jones, having knocked out heavyweights. Jones could pick him apart, but make no mistake, he is getting taken down at some point in the fight.

Like my friend's father used to tell us....

"They're all the same size laying down"

Jones doesn't have KO power, so it's not that riskyto close the distance, unless he eats a flying knee like Shogun ate!

Yeah and every guy under 6' will probably cheer for him.
DC will own Jones but I hope no on gets injured or cut badly. I'm just looking for an air born slam or two.

He sure had big problems with those clearly smaller heavyweights he used to fight... oh wait.

The size difference will be a big factor, definitely. Jones uses his length much better than big HWs like Silva and Barnett, and unlike those two he can actually strike.

I just cannot see Cormier doing it, but I'll be rooting hard for him, division needs a shake up and Cormier winning would definitely do that.

We know one thing for sure, Jones has a healthy brain so he's not getting knocked out easy. He also has a rock solid will and he's not going to give up easy. Take into account his skills both in striking and wrestling, he's just an extremely hard nut to crack for anyone in any weight division.

I am sure Cormier has the ability to win but the only thing that is going to be his undoing is if he gives up. If he doubts himself even a little bit, it would be over for him.

The size difference will be a big factor, definitely. Jones uses his length much better than big HWs like Silva and Barnett, and unlike those two he can actually strike.

I just cannot see Cormier doing it, but I'll be rooting hard for him, division needs a shake up and Cormier winning would definitely do that.

Bigfoot aint no bitch in the standup departement. He did outstrike Hunt early and koed browne and reem

weigh-in-500x315.jpg

Back