Cormier looks like a pygmy next to Jones

thewhiteSRR

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
How is he gonna get inside on the man with the most OP reach in MMA?

he will be the first guy who can threaten the takedown on Jones forcing him to be tentative and drop his hands a lot

By not giving a fuck, which will work till about the third at which point he'll most likely be pretty beat up. I think Jones is gonna finish him late like the 4th.

How is he gonna get inside on the man with the most OP reach in MMA?

Chael had no problems getting inside and clinching....Im sure Cormier will get inside.

Its not just Jones reach its the way he controls distance and pace. DC is going to have a ard time dealing with all the talents of Jones. 4Th round tko for the champ.He'll bust his bubble by the end of the second.

ok i know that lots of things are called racist these days but i'm pretty sure that title is actually racist

He will close the distance just like Sonnen did. Cormier also has quite a big reach for his size iirc

Its not just Jones reach its the way he controls distance and pace. DC is going to have a ard time dealing with all the talents of Jones. 4Th round tko for the champ.He'll bust his bubble by the end of the second.

He controls the pace and distance with his reach. Duhh.

ok i know that lots of things are called racist these days but i'm pretty sure that title is actually racist

cool your sensitive ass down. I meant he looked short. Shall I call him a dwarf... would that make your PC, vegan ass feel better?

Okay, DC looked like Gimli next to Jones. There you go.

ibfXNjTpF1RLdv.gif

Chael had no problems getting inside and clinching....Im sure Cormier will get inside.

yeah but it seemed like Jones had absolutely no respect for Sonnen, so he let him get inside.

I don't think Jones was too worried about Chaels wrestling in that fight.

Last edited:
Yes, and I'm sure He looked tiny next to

Bigfoot Silva
Josh Barnett
Frank Mir
Patrick Cummins

Back