Coppinger: Tyson Fury vs Charles Martin being discussed for Fall

A good nights sleep then 5 quick pre fight beers, I give Charles Martin a run for his money.

I don't see how Usyk beats Fury. What a terrible stylistic and physical matchup for Usyk.

I didn’t say he would beat him. But as per the post I was replying to, he’s available

More like Charles MORAN, m i rite?

I just checked his IG, and thankfully he stopped posting stupid garbage all the time.. but he still calls himself God. What a dork.
I had a geography teacher with a stutter and a lisp called Mr Moran and we definitely mocked his name

but the word you're looking for is MORON :)

I didn’t say he would beat him. But as per the post I was replying to, he’s available

He has a fight against Takam coming up. Not available.

Also he's with Eddie Hearn, just like Parker. Why get into a loooong negotiation with Eddie, who may demand some place in the UK as the venue? If you followed everything, you'd know that Arum wants to make Fury a star in the US.

Not sure why some here ignore the business side of pro boxing and pretend its just a sport... It's the Schwarz's and Martin's this year it seems and next year the window should be wider open for bigger fights.

I had a geography teacher with a stutter and a lisp called Mr Moran and we definitely mocked his name

but the word you're looking for is MORON :)

morans.jpg

In his defense: There's not much available in his the division anyway. Who should he fight?
Give me a list of who's available.
Parker, Miller, Washington, and Pulev are 4 fighters that are all available and all ranked above him in Boxrec. Kownacki will be free if he beats Arreola in a couple weeks, technically, I don't think the Ortiz v Wilder rematch has been signed yet either.

Parker, Miller, Washington, and Pulev are 4 fighters that are all available and all ranked above him in Boxrec. Kownacki will be free if he beats Arreola in a couple weeks, technically, I don't think the Ortiz v Wilder rematch has been signed yet either.

Tyson Teflon Fury just gets away with it for some reason.

Tyson Teflon Fury just gets away with it for some reason.

Yeah the double standards around fury are fckin laughable.
Tbh his resume is still better than everyone’s but Joshua’s. Wilder fully deserved the shit he took up till the Ortiz fight because his title challengers were embarrassing.
What I really can’t get my head round is him getting a pass for juicing. He’s a fckin cheat, and has called out others for it in the past as well.

Fury's passes for cheating and being a bigot are because he is white.

I love that Fury is pulling the exact act that Wilder got accused of, yet he's actually getting praised for it by ignorant casual fans.

Really hoping that Usyk spoils this shit show for everybody.

I thought that the HW division had promise a couple of years ago, but it's back to business as usual.

Fury's passes for cheating and being a bigot are because he is white.

Lol what fckin nonsense!

Very few people in Britain give 2 fcks about a boxers skin colour. AJ is still just as popular at least, even after his loss. Hence Frank Bruno being one of our most beloved boxers, in a time when people actually were far more racist. And gypsys get hated on probably more than any demographic other than muslims. Maybe more

I love that Fury is pulling the exact act that Wilder got accused of, yet he's actually getting praised for it by ignorant casual fans.

Really hoping that Usyk spoils this shit show for everybody.

I thought that the HW division had promise a couple of years ago, but it's back to business as usual.

Its all been smoke and mirrors. Only 1 guy was actually serious about unifying the division, no matter what shit came out of fury and wilders mouth. And he hasn't got any titles anymore! I also hope Usyk comes and shakes everything up. I've no doubt he'll fight the best guys, he proved it in the WBSS. I just don't see how he beats Fury though no matter how good he looks at HW

Back