Coppinger: Tyson Fury vs Charles Martin being discussed for Fall

Puttin $100 down on Martin.
Furys overrated. Martin will expose him.

Don't dude, I assume you are joking :p Martin is literally the worst heavyweight boxing champ I've ever seen, the dude didn't even win the title he was gifted it by default, he was crossing and tripping over his own feet in the Joshua fight.

If Charles Martin is the best HW they can find for Fury ... well how much of a workout is he going to get?

I think keeping busy is generally good for combat athletes even against lesser fighters. I do want to see all the top guys fight though(Wilder, Fury, AJ, Ruiz, Whyte, Parker, Povetkin ect.)

But I was serious about asking you what you meant, I wasn't messing with you or anything, I didn't understand that last post you made. I thought you meant he should not take a fight and try to fill in for Ruiz/AJ if one got injured but i'm not sure if that's what you meant.

I know but Ortiz is 137 years old man, Just kidding but he's old and probably not as good as he was last time. Someone like Parker would have been interesting though for Fury instead.
137 Ortiz would beat still the fucking brakes off of Martin.

This is disgracefully bad.

woah why does everyone hate on Martin? I enjoyed the Kownacki fight

I think keeping busy is generally good for combat athletes even against lesser fighters. I do want to see all the top guys fight though(Wilder, Fury, AJ, Ruiz, Whyte, Parker, Povetkin ect.)

But I was serious about asking you what you meant, I wasn't messing with you or anything, I didn't understand that last post you made. I thought you meant he should not take a fight and try to fill in for Ruiz/AJ if one got injured but i'm not sure if that's what you meant.
no I was talking about Martin being a better fight for someone coming off a loss (AJ) than someone on a high like Fury., but the only way Martin would get an AJ rematch right now is if the Ruiz/AJ rematch gets called off.

no I was talking about Martin being a better fight for someone coming off a loss (AJ) than someone on a high like Fury., but the only way Martin would get an AJ rematch right now is if the Ruiz/AJ rematch gets called off.
I'd still criticise any top HW taking the Martin fight though, even AJ if he loses to Ruiz again.

Fuck me, Fury has lost all the good he gained from the Wilder fight imo, ran from the rematch then Schwarz and Martin, this would be a shit storm if Wilder did it.

Fuck me, Fury has lost all the good he gained from the Wilder fight imo, ran from the rematch then Schwarz and Martin, this would be a shit storm if Wilder did it.

In his defense: There's not much available in his the division anyway. Who should he fight?
Give me a list of who's available.

In his defense: There's not much available in his the division anyway. Who should he fight?
Give me a list of who's available.

It’s not just who he’s fighting, if you’re gonna run around calling Wilder a big dosser, claiming you easily beat him and would do it easier next time you shouldn’t get a pass when you run from the instant rematch then fight guys like that.

I don’t know every HW’s schedule but do you honestly believe Schwarz and Martin is the best they could do, Wilder copped more shit for Breazeale then rematching Ortiz.

It’s not just who he’s fighting

Ok so you're fine with this fight.

if you’re gonna run around calling Wilder a big dosser, claiming you easily beat him and would do it easier next time you shouldn’t get a pass when you run from the instant rematch then fight guys like that.

What makes you think he's running from a rematch? Did he reject a rematch offer?

"Big dosser" is relatively harmless compared to what comes out of Wilders mouth now and then.

I don’t know every HW’s schedule but do you honestly believe Schwarz and Martin is the best they could do, Wilder copped more shit for Breazeale then rematching Ortiz.

I don't know there's anyone better available right now. Neither do you it seems.

Ok so you're fine with this fight.

What makes you think he's running from a rematch? Did he reject a rematch offer?

"Big dosser" is relatively harmless compared to what comes out of Wilders mouth now and then.

I don't know there's anyone better available right now. Neither do you it seems.

Didn’t say I was fine with it,

He had a chance for an instant rematch and chose to fight the legendary Schwarz.

It’s nothing to do with the severity of the word dosser but if he beat this so called dosser easily then why did he duck the rematch ( and he did duck ).

Don’t think Parker or Pulev have anything booked, even Povetkin coming off a loss is better, hell so is dragging Wlad out of retirement.

There’s just no way Charles Martin is the best guy available to fight for the lineal championship ( something else Fury likes to say ).

More like Charles MORAN, m i rite?

I just checked his IG, and thankfully he stopped posting stupid garbage all the time.. but he still calls himself God. What a dork.

This will be ppv as well. You’d have to be a fckin mug to buy this, especially in Britain/Europe

Coppinger will report literally anything someone feeds to him

Back