Cop training at Aldo's Gym detained Doping Control Officer

The 'highly experienced sample collector' showed up with an urine pot that couldn't be sealed after the procedure, in violation of the Brazilian regulations on the matter (and USADA too, I think).

If you have a full understanding of the proper collection procedures in Brazil, I'd prefer you actually offer that knowledge in an informative and contrasting manner with which they were actually attempted to be collected, instead of all these claims about "retards" and "tards." Where in that protocol is an "improper visa" an issue?

This has zero to do with Jose, a respected, proven killing machine champion. This is still a shady situation regarding his entourage.

You're about 2 or 3 months late for the discussion bro.

You're about 2 or 3 months late for the discussion bro.

You're a page or so late for that inaccurate insult, bro. This is a new thread based off a new article. Go back to making lil boys squeak.

Hard for me to imagine anything in Brazil is not corrupt.

A state-run agency sending an official to a foreign country to perform work related duties without a work visa? I agree that is shady.

I agree with your agreement.

Na, nothing shady about his at all. Just one of those things, like when the sample collector came for Reem but he just happened to leave out the back door. Or that little language mix up when they came for Wand. Just one of those things.

Yup. Except it's not anything like Reem or Wand.

Aldo was

The 'highly experienced sample collector' showed up with an urine pot that couldn't be sealed after the procedure, in violation of the Brazilian regulations on the matter (and USADA too, I think).

Utter nonsense.

You know that the vessel they urinate into isnt the vessel that is used to take it to the lab. And doesnt actually have to have a lid (but it usually does)

Its decanted by the athlete into two seperate tamper proof containers, sealed by the athlete and then sent to the lab.

You really believe the tester turned up with a cup with no lid and intended carrying the urine sample back to america in said cup, being careful not to spill it :D

As for the rest, what is this, didnt we do all this in July?

what is interesting from that peice

According to the statement, the local doping control officer enlisted by DFS showed up on scene and clashed with Brazilian commission rep Cristiano Sampaio.

There's a reason drug tests in pro athletics have such a rigid chain of command. Aldo did nothing wrong and the AC should have had their shit together. Go look at boxing or cycling if you want to see the shitstorm a mishandled sample can cause.

Did you not read TS's link, or do you just not understand what it's saying?
This ISN'T the same version of events that was originally circulated immediately after the now non-event. (Since the fight never actually took place anyway).

Clever duck of a test.

All you need to do is train outside of USA and always have an excuse ready.

Utter nonsense.

You know that the vessel they urinate into isnt the vessel that is used to take it to the lab. And doesnt actually have to have a lid (but it usually does)

Its decanted by the athlete into two seperate tamper proof containers, sealed by the athlete and then sent to the lab.

You really believe the tester turned up with a cup with no lid and intended carrying the urine sample back to america in said cup, being careful not to spill it :D

As for the rest, what is this, didnt we do all this in July?
In Brazil apparently they use a urine pot manufactured in glass that can only be opened by a machine in the lab where the tests are conducted. What I read is that they gave Aldo a plastic urine pot which didn't have this kind of seal.

You're a page or so late for that inaccurate insult, bro. This is a new thread based off a new article. Go back to making lil boys squeak.

Looks like Stitches has a bit of a temper problem.

This thread will be dead by tomorrow.

Obviously his shady camp is hiding something. Why else would they go through so much trouble?

In Brazil apparently they use a urine pot manufactured in glass that can only be opened by a machine in the lab where the tests are conducted. What I read is that they gave Aldo a plastic urine pot which didn't have this kind of seal.

Thats not how testing works, and they all have to go by wada regulations if they are wada governed.

process is the same wherever.

1) Athlete is presented with a choice of cups all in sealed plastic bags, and is allowed to choose one themselves.
2) athlete unpacks cup, urinates into cup, returns to table with cup
3) athlete places cup on table (tester should never touch the cup)
4) athlete then offered a choice of at least 2 packages containing transport vessels
5) selects a package of their own choosing, undoes security seal and takes out two containers
6) athlete then divides his sample from the cup between the two containers
7) athlete then takes the tamper proof lids for the containers, fixes them in place, checks secure and tamper proof
8) only then are the two secure containers handed to the tester

This is the same everywhere under wada regulations.

For his first test Aldo never got as far as stage 4, he only ever got as far as urinating into the initial cup.. and no, that would never be glass, and would not be required to have a lid.

what youre talking about is the transport vessels. yes, they are tamper proof and can only be unlocked by the lab, but aldo never got that far.

TS is complaining his thread doesn't have more posts because it's old news and already been talked to death, but he found this latest article first!

Back