Cop training at Aldo's Gym detained Doping Control Officer

I agree. The mods here are huge vaginas when it comes to enforcing actual rules in the heavies.

What are you crying about? No one is explicitly accusing Jose of using, we just pointing out how shady the behavior is on the part of his camp. It's a legitimate criticism.

Aldo providing a sample, being 'fully cooperative' while the collector trips over his own shoelaces is shady ..got it.

What are you crying about? No one is explicitly accusing Jose of using, we just pointing out how shady the behavior is on the part of his camp. It's a legitimate criticism.

I'm talking back to when this story about the random test was current.

Was a collection of shit show threads overflowing with people that didn't care to know what was going on and would just parrot the same 3-5 things.

If you have a full understanding of the proper collection procedures in Brazil, I'd prefer you actually offer that knowledge in an informative and contrasting manner with which they were actually attempted to be collected, instead of all these claims about "retards" and "tards." Where in that protocol is an "improper visa" an issue?

This has zero to do with Jose, a respected, proven killing machine champion. This is still a shady situation regarding his entourage.

Been down that road when this story was current, if you care that much go through my post history and read it, I don't feel like rehashing it again as I've already gained like 200 onto my post count just from educating people on that issue.

Ask posters like Skombolis (I think). There were a few others but his name stuck out, he kept going after I gave up trying to explain how bureaucracies operate.

I'm only human, and have so much patience.

didn't his coach recently come out and say he wanted aldo and mcgregor tested 36 times? lol what a joke. Brazilians eat roids for breakfast.

Almost all Brazilian law enforcement trains in some form of sports.....What is so stunning about that TS?

Aldo was completely cooperative by all reports, that to me says he's clean.

...at least he didn't pull a Wandy/Sherk.

Paulo Thiago?

Paulo Thiago is military police, not federal police.

In Brazil military police is not the police of the military(that would be army police, for the army at least) but a police that uses military ranking(like lieutenant, captain etc) and patrols the streets but they also got SWAT teams.

Na, nothing shady about his at all. Just one of those things, like when the sample collector came for Reem but he just happened to leave out the back door. Or that little language mix up when they came for Wand. Just one of those things.

Back