Cool, Awesome, Amazing, Fun restaurant environmets you have experienced.

WINNERBYTWISTER

Purple Belt
Reaction score
What are some cool restaurant environments you have experienced.

Here are some of mine:

Rainforest Cafe: Has mechanical animals that come to life periodically.

RainforestCafe.jpg

11765_1.jpg

Aquarium: Huge aquariums all over with variouse sharks, eels, crabs, etc in them.

aquarium-restaurant.jpg

aq_rest001.jpg

The Palm Steakhouse: The wals are covered with celebrity Caricatures signed by the celebrities who have been there. And the food was amazing.

location__washington-dc_02.jpg

images

Post yours.

Dick's - The gimmick is they insult you there. -and no matter what you order, it comes in a bucket.

Horror restaraunt in NYC - lots of spooky theatrics. Forgot the name, but people should know which one I mean.

Does Dave and Busters count?

Margaritaville is pretty fun if you are a Jimmy Buffett fan.

Denny's. People watching paradise, non-stop entertainment.

We dont really get themed places in England so much tbh seems to be considered a bit trashy.

Dick's - The gimmick is they insult you there. -and no matter what you order, it comes in a bucket.

Horror restaraunt in NYC - lots of spooky theatrics. Forgot the name, but people should know which one I mean.

Does Dave and Busters count?

Ive been to the one in Vegas. It was kinda cool.

What are some cool restaurant environments you have experienced.

Here are some of mine:

Rainforest Cafe: Has mechanical animals that come to life periodically.

RainforestCafe.jpg

11765_1.jpg

Aquarium: Huge aquariums all over with variouse sharks, eels, crabs, etc in them.

aquarium-restaurant.jpg

I would love to eat at those places.

Rainforest Cafe freaked out my daughter, to the point where she was crying and we ended up getting our food togo... (She was 3 at the time and sitting us under a mechanical gorilla was probably a bad call from the hostess)

I took my wife here for our annivesary: amazing views of the city of Phoenix
restaurant-view-dpov.jpg

dpov1.jpg

67_IMG_8243.jpg

Rainforest Cafe freaked out my daughter, to the point where she was crying and we ended up getting our food togo... (She was 3 at the time and sitting us under a mechanical gorilla was probably a bad call from the hostess)

That sucks.

My kids loved it but I could see how it would freak a kid out. Especially when they are 3.

That, or, I don't know, you, assumedly knowing your daughter better then a complete stranger, and seeing a giant mechanical primate, could have asked for another table before sitting down.

I took my wife here for our annivesary: amazing views of the city of Phoenix
restaurant-view-dpov.jpg

dpov1.jpg

67_IMG_8243.jpg

Awesome. Me and my ate at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant in Vegas overlooking the water show at the Bellagio.

restaurants-bars-paris-las-vegas-v210889-800.jpg

This was our exact table. We got married in Vegas and showed up to the Restaurant in our wedding atire. The GM of the place said he would take care of us so he gave us the best seat in the house, free Champaign and appetizers and desert. We still paid $250.

It was amazing.

That, or, I don't know, you, assumedly knowing your daughter better then a complete stranger, and seeing a giant mechanical primate, could have asked for another table before sitting down.

Yeah, you're right. I should have known how a 3 year old would react to something she had never seen before. How's the view from that horse? It's pretty tall...

Furthermore, as we were walked to our table, my daughter was excited and pointing to all the animals. It was until after we were seated for a few minutes, had ordered, etc... that the gorilla 'came to life' and scared her...

Do you have kids?

Kids are very unpredictable at times and you never know what could scare them and what will not.

There is really only one way t find out.

Back