Cool article link I stole from another board

Cool, it seemed like the one constant among them all was VOLUME!!! Thanks Sean S. If I didn't train mma I would like to lift that often.

Good article. I thought it was interesting that they did hgh pulls for speed work in the absence of bands. As I go to a shit gym and don't like spending money, I've never worked with bands, so high pulls might be worth some time. What weight (percentage-wise) and rep range are ideal for high pulls?

Cool that article has some nice tips I may quote some of that for an article in my next week classes.

morganfreeman said:
Good article. I thought it was interesting that they did hgh pulls for speed work in the absence of bands. As I go to a shit gym and don't like spending money, I've never worked with bands, so high pulls might be worth some time. What weight (percentage-wise) and rep range are ideal for high pulls?

I acutally just started doing high pulls recently. I really like them. I started them for the hell of it but kind of nice to see they have carryover. I just do 3X5 but I have no idea what % that is.

Back