1. Season 7 of the International Shoop League is now active! Section A » Section B »

Cool article link I stole from another board

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by Sean S, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Sean S

Sean S Brown Belt

2. Espo

Espo Purple Belt

Cool, it seemed like the one constant among them all was VOLUME!!! Thanks Sean S. If I didn't train mma I would like to lift that often.

3. morganfreeman

morganfreeman Brown Belt

Good article. I thought it was interesting that they did hgh pulls for speed work in the absence of bands. As I go to a shit gym and don't like spending money, I've never worked with bands, so high pulls might be worth some time. What weight (percentage-wise) and rep range are ideal for high pulls?

4. RizRan

RizRan Guest

Cool that article has some nice tips I may quote some of that for an article in my next week classes.

5. Sean S

Sean S Brown Belt

I acutally just started doing high pulls recently. I really like them. I started them for the hell of it but kind of nice to see they have carryover. I just do 3X5 but I have no idea what % that is.

6. jscott

jscott Orange Belt

thanks for the article