Controversy Aside - Palhares subbed one of the best MMA grapplers

NO doubt. An amazing feat.

Unfortunate we can celebrate it because he's such a dirty fuck.

Palhares was never in trouble. Preserved his energy, hurt Shields body, then went for the kill when Shields totally gassed

Shields is the best grappler in mma imo. Great move by Palhares but it doesn't mean he's on another level. Both guys are great on the ground.

I wish Palhares wasn't a dick and was in the UFC. He'd be a great fight for Maia right now. Fuck that'd be something to behold.

Rick Story should request a release and go fight him. Story is the hype killer. He could rule WSOF and probably earn more than UFC pay him as their top dog.

Shields is the best grappler in mma imo. Great move by Palhares but it doesn't mean he's on another level. Both guys are great on the ground.

If by best grappler you mean best controler, maybe him and askren. But Palhares is a different kind of player.

He is damn good. If he gets booted he would be a great test for Askren in 1C.

Well, like that saying where you punch someone in the face and they drop one belt level, I'm sure the same can be said when their vision is impaired.

It's a little hard to separate this victory from the controversy.

Gonzaga beat Tuchscherer, but I can't really picture that fight and that result without knowing that Chris was semi-immobilized with obliterated testicles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back