Contribute to my zine. Biggest mistakes for beginners.

Breathing improperly...or not at all...and then gassing out 2 minutes into the roll.

Constantly saying things like ..."Hey I seen this move on TUF or UFC last night and I want to try it on you" instead of focusing on the basics and progressing through with a plan.

To contribute:

1. Not wearing underarmor when you sweat like a mother fucker and your white teeshirt turns yellow, i do not want to roll with you mother fucker
  2. Same as above, but if your fat/or hairy, put some shit on to cover it
  3. Commiting your whole weight to one side trying to rip my arm with your whole body only to get swept
  4. Telling me how tired/sick/full they are right before roll
  5. Telling same thing after the roll
  6. Not tapping to submissions, no I'm not gonna break your arm dumb ass, and no you didn't 'escape'
  7. Had some idiot start rolling like crazy with me (at school i visited) at begging of the warm up (insturctor said to slow down and practice techniques), i arm barred that dumb ass a minute in
  8. Same guy, when doing judo/bjj after i swept him and ended up on his back he gets up and says 'lets not stall this' (because it took a while for me to rnc him previously...)
  9. Wearing Tapout
  10. Come to class in their Karate GI with black belt, tell me they are black belt in hand to hand combat when I asked them if they are BB in judo/bjj. Again tapped out easily.
  11. White belts stopping my rolls to comment on something they just seen, same goes for everybody.. dont fucking stop two guys rolling to show technique unless you are my instructor.
  12. 'Hi, I'm a stand up fighter just trying this out', ok don't need to repeat this to everyone you roll with douche
  13. Idiots 'kicking/hitting' you when sweeping.. not placing their foot behind you and pushing just kicking you with their foot.. WTF
  14. Mother fuckers with long ass hair who will not cut it or wear something to cover all of that shit up, same mother fuckers stopping roll when their hair get into their face.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back