Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
@1:15

Chiesa:
e05.gif

Don’t like Chiesa so I’d be pumped if Geoff knocked him out cold

These threads calling professional fighters scared are never gonna stop aren’t they.

Would love to see the fight. But feel like Chiesa wouldn't be interested given he convincingly won over a high ranked opponent. He was calling out Colby who is a much bigger name than neal. So really can't see him accepting the fight. And thats not a duck accusation, it just dosen't make sense for him given his most recent victory.

Good callout. Neal kills him imo, horrible matchup for Chiesa.

Would love to see the fight. But feel like Chiesa wouldn't be interested given he convincingly won over a high ranked opponent. He was calling out Colby who is a much bigger name than neal. So really can't see him accepting the fight. And thats not a duck accusation, it just dosen't make sense for him given his most recent victory.
Ooooooooooooh!!!
Chiesa Vs Colby.
Oh shit I really want that fight.
Colby guaranteed to taunt the hell out of Chiesa. guaranteed mother jokes incoming.

He has a point. He wreaked one of the biggest stars at WW, he has a great record, and no one outside these forums know who he is.

And the guy is humble as hell. He openly said he needs another two fights to get to a title shot, which is refreshing when so many fighters feel entitled to a shot without doing too much. He just wants a good opponent. Respect.

Geoff Neal is going to be ducked by the top-10 until Dana forces one of them to take a fight with him.

These threads calling professional fighters scared are never gonna stop aren’t they.

Well I can't speak for the person that created the thread but I'm not so sure its fear, I think it's more of a risk vs reward thing, maybe that can be considered some sense of fear. Chiesa may not want to risk his rank against a lower ranked guy, that's how I perceive it anyway.

Ooooooooooooh!!!
Chiesa Vs Colby.
Oh shit I really want that fight.
Colby guaranteed to taunt the hell out of Chiesa. guaranteed mother jokes incoming.
Yeah would likely be tense between them in the build. Chiesa's already shown he can get emotionally invested like he was in his build up to Kevin Lee.

I really don’t understand why beating Dos Anjos is such a prop to contender-ship. He’s obviously not that kind of player at WW he’s .500 and his best win was Robbie who happened to tear his ACL in the fight.

He has lost 4 out of 5 and is undersized at WW Chiesa and Edwards win over him are vastly overrated

Alright Gee-Off, you can have Chiesa for "cutting the line" actually, there is no "line".. Just who Dana wants to give fights to, so cross your fingers, brotha mane.

This guy made it look easy vs Perry. I'm worried that he might be a bit vulnerable against good wrestling but lets wait and see.

Neal should be fighting Robbie or Santiago while Chiesa should face off vs Wonderboy or Maia if he decides not to duck Maia again.

I doubt Chiesa accepts a hungry young lion. He only fights spent veterans and former 155'rs

Back