Contender Series Season 7 thread

Raimond Magomedaliev Vs Rami Hamed and Kaynan Kruchewski Vs Dylan Mantello seem likely.

Raimond Magomedaliev Vs Rami Hamed and Kaynan Kruchewski Vs Dylan Mantello seem likely.
Interesting, regarding all this not so Russian fighters -- I think Hamed was born in Russia and I remember in one of his fights Russian commentators said that Magomedaliev was born in Kazakhstan.
Here https://mmaintel.blog/2023-dana-whites-contender-series/ they claim that Guskov (from Uzbekistan, I think now lives in Russia not sure if he holds citizenship) are on this season too. I saw that coach from Gor MMA claimed that some big news are coming and I guess it's about Guskov.

On page of MMA Series promotion in VK they announced that Guskov signed straight to UFC.

Yeah he's popped up on the roster. Seems like since they signed Shara if you're a GOR guy you've got a chance of getting in.

Some new names.

My boy Lokdog Vinicius Oliveira has had a profile added at the same time as Victor Hugo Madrigal who can catch him if he fucks about.

Featherweights Danny Silva and Angel Pacheco have been added at the same time.

Welterweight Danny Barlow who really impressed me on the last CFFC has also been added. Not sure who he'll be fighting, maybe someone who already had a profile like Klinkhammer or someone.

Week 1 Official Weigh-In Results

Cesar Almeida (185.5) vs Lucas Fernando (186)
Tom Nolan (155) vs Bogdan Grad (156)
Kevin Szaflarski (260.5) vs Caio Machado (256)
Payton Talbott (135.5) vs Reyes Cortez Jr. (135.5)
Victor Dias (126) vs Kevin Borjas (125.5)

F28YybBW8AA3_nA

Reyes Cortez is Tracy's brother.

Is Gianni the goof going to be gracing us with his knowledge again, I’ve got a mortgage to pay over here

Is Gianni the goof going to be gracing us with his knowledge again, I’ve got a mortgage to pay over here

Ugh - I had completely forgotten about his participation and now I can't unsee his teeth!

Gianni-quotThe-Greek-Gamblerquot-is-back-Best-of-The.jpg

Somewhere a horse goes hungry...

Hardwick doesn't impress me. I'm going with the other fella.

Back