Contender Series 2021: Week 7

I got early on

Main bet / side bets:

Silva -200 / ITD Prop
Hadley -250 / DEC prop
Bunday -300 / No prop
Rodriguez -180 / ITD

Sorry for the off topic I am on a six week heater... Also on for NHL and MLB today if anyone wants to know i'm on:

Vancouver vs Edmonton:
Under 7.5 -250 (parlays) and Under 5.5 -110 (straight and parlays)

Seattle Kraken (First NHL Game) vs Vegas Knights:
Under 4.5 +205 (small parlay side bet booster), Under 5.5 -120 (ML and Parlay) and Under 7.5 -210 (Parlays)

Winipeg Jet's ML -150

And MLB Milwake Brewers ML +130!

Parlays are between DWTNCS, NHL and MLB picks!

GL everyone bet smart/small always!

good luck need those brewers today and for the series. If they can win tonight they get that beast burnes on the hill for game 5. Let’s go!

good luck need those brewers today and for the series. If they can win tonight they get that beast burnes on the hill for game 5. Let’s go!

Nice!

Close game we have playing out here let's get it Brewers!

Propacki is about to fuck us all worse than a cheap hooker, seems like everyone is on Silva

Who has their 2 young daughters with them, and their husband in their corner. This is disturbing

silva horse roids gives her immense power, paprocki stuck on cage like super glue.

-400 looking easily justified rn, insane -170 price. love backing horse roided fighters

Slava $100 EV
Riding the train hopefully more fruitful than the Korea train few weeks back.

Silva looked to be playing that pretty cautious. Like she wanted to pace herself and didn’t trust her cardio

She was looking for the choke a bit too much. Could’ve just pounded her out

Gianni is so clueless

it’s a 50/50 fight and you think +120 is your best bet value?

i'd add more to slava if i could but lines are gone, just sticking with the 1u on him.

this should be a great fight, ufc ready guys I think.

Back