Contender Series 2021: Week 5

wow sudoslki looked horrible, never trust these 1st round can crushers :/ Poteira landed every wild overhand....

i cashed out both parlays before fight started with risk of losing extra profits but seemed to be good call it appears.

Love finding these underdogs on DWCS great addition by the pink goof

Damn Poterya closed +300 on some lines absolutely insane for 2 unproven fighters. Poterya fought better comp on WWFC too.

Only legit beasts like Duraev who shouldnt even be on DWCS should be that wide on here IMO

Why was Sudolski hammered so hard? Does he train with Jan?

Last edited:
That was fun for a Contender series card.

Damn Poterya closed +300 on some lines absolutely insane for 2 unproven fighters. Poterya fought better comp on WWFC too.

Only legit beasts like Duraev who shouldnt even be on DWCS should be that wide on here IMO

"POLISH POWER", an undefeated record and a couple quick finishes and the bettors lose their minds over a guy like him

I dont actually know, could only fight one fight

I think initially money came in on sudolski because Potera was smaller and moving up in weight. But then people see that line movement and they start thinking it might be a lock or something and start betting also. I have noticed that almost every -200 favourite gets bet hard.

I think initially money came in on sudolski because Potera was smaller and moving up in weight. But then people see that line movement and they start thinking it might be a lock or something and start betting also. I have noticed that almost every -200 favourite gets bet hard.

That's interesting. If history has shown us anything you should feel more comfortable betting on the fighter moving up in weight specially when he has far more experience and fought better comp altho neither were fighting great comp.

Kuniev O1.5 250 to win 275
Almeida 100 to win 220

if Almeida wins il sprinkle a bit on Caio at these odds
+170 eh its something haha. Best month this year so far. Need 3 more of these to even get close to last year's profits.

Forgot this was today. Despite being wrong about Almeida, I thought my read was right about his boxing. Zell was just much bigger and durable. Kid has a future, I'll buy his stock, Dana took a liking to Almeida too, I can see me cashing him in as a future underdog bet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back