Contender Series 2021: Week 5

Good call on the over. Kuniev's a sloppy grinder but Santos just looked defeated in his corner after rd 2

Kuniev finally flipped the switch. Probably could’ve done that in round 1

he’s showed he’s fully capable of smashing a lot of ufc heavyweights

No world beater, but he'll have a place at HW for sure.

Like a Dagestani version of Sergei Spivak

Impressive cardio for a man that big. All of the tape on him shows that he can push that pace for 3 rounds, too.

Didn't want to pay -380, as I missed the line earlier this week. Threw him in a few parlays.

not impressed by kuniev, I doubt his takedowns work well against decent competition. Let him fight Walt Harris.

Impressive cardio for a man that big. All of the tape on him shows that he can push that pace for 3 rounds, too.

Didn't want to pay -380, as I missed the line earlier this week. Threw him in a few parlays.
Yea his cardio is solid. His chin is good, He can wrestle and his ground and pound is vicious. He’s going to be a problem

a little unimpressive at first but he really flashed in round 3

Kuniev O1.5 250 to win 275
Almeida 100 to win 220

if Almeida wins il sprinkle a bit on Caio at these odds

Next fighter I'm on is Caio, and then Kuniev.

Missed the line movement on this one, so I'm just going to watch it as a fan and take notes to use in the future.

wow almeida looking great did not expect that

If I was in a more degenerate mood, I'd livebet Zellhuber

Almeida put out way too much energy in round 1 and he looks like he’s in trouble now

chin, reach, and cardio. only 22 years old. good showing kid, should get a contract imo but they shouldnt throw him into the fire early. build him slowly

2-1 zellhuber clear, great fight imo. Almeida looked good too.

give you some advice, FOOK over unders. I lost 10k on them so far this year, rarley do I eve even have a unit on it unless im really confident

Yeah I honestly think I've lost more on over/unders than any other aspect of the sport this year. Even props, I can hit longshot props at a higher rate than over/unders.

On Caio here. Not as comfortable with him as I am on some fights this weekend, just 100 for 135.

Back