Contender Series 2021: Week 1

Lol if Lopes was just allowed to take the full 5 minute break he would've been good to go

I like how the ref handled that situation.

that was the dumbest reffing decision i've seen

makes no sense to call that especially at the beginning of the round lol

that was the dumbest reffing decision i've seen

makes no sense to call that especially at the beginning of the round lol
Those are the rules. He said he couldn’t see out of both eyes

if it was deemed accidental after 2 they go to the cards

Brito is a power house with cardio

technical strikers will make him pay but he seems pretty darn tough

Wonder if my fdngtd bet cashes

guess not since it’s technically going to a decision

I just got paid out for going the distance @+250, depends on your book whether you'll get paid I guess. I used bovada / bodog for my bet.

Playing Brito and Altamirano each individually parlayed with Murzakonov and Murzakonov ITD as well as Murzakonov ITD straight!

Added AJ in a parlay with Azamat ITD and ML's also.

Already in profit and if Azamat wins especially ITD we looking real good!

Oh yeah that Altamirano DEC was sketchy AF lol.

The ref could have called it a DQ like we've seen in the past. This is the first time I've ever seen a point taken before the cards are read. I like it. If this becomes the standard it would prevent future Sterling debacles.

i know the rule, just think it's dumb tbh. should've been a DQ but honestly brito was winning so it is what it is.

imagine you go up 2-0 (and your cardio is super trash and you're known to fade), then you "accidentally" eye poke your opponent so hard in the third round that he can't continue lmao

The ref could have called it a DQ like we've seen in the past. This is the first time I've ever seen a point taken before the cards are read. I like it. If this becomes the standard it would prevent future Sterling debacles.
Yea I think it was the right call for sure

i know the rule, just think it's dumb tbh. should've been a DQ but honestly brito was winning so it is what it is
It definitely sucks, that’s for sure. You hate to see a guy get his chance taken by an eye poke. He fought well

i know the rule, just think it's dumb tbh. should've been a DQ but honestly brito was winning so it is what it is.

imagine you go up 2-0 (and your cardio is super trash and you're known to fade), then you "accidentally" eye poke your opponent so hard in the third round that he can't continue lmao

That's a fair point.

Back