• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Contacting People you haven’t spoken to in over 15 years...

I used to drop friends over the silliest of things really, I value it more now. Dropped two like the best of friends recently over some pretty serious stuff, one of them managed to worm his way back in like he always does, the other I don't think we'll ever speak again. It's a shame.
I just don't have the patience or forgiveness anymore. As you may remember I've moved around a lot the last decade, so I lost touch with a number of people that way.

Just no interest in reconnecting with anyone, we're not close anymore and I he good old days are over. I've made exactly one friend the last few years I've been in Nevada. We had a minor disagreement not long ago. We worked it out, but I realized that besides my best friend I'm basically ready to cut people off and move on at a moments notice.

I dunno I don't really enjoy interacting with most of the people I meet anymore. Guess I'm leveling up from hermit to Super Hermit.

Reactions: Zer
Would you do it? I am thinking about giving it a go because I just got my high school year book out of storage.

I didn't forget about you. Did you end up contacting your high school crush or not?

You guys on this forum talk too much, not enough action!

I didn't forget about you. Did you end up contacting your high school crush or not?

You guys on this forum talk too much, not enough action!
WOW.
You remembering this makes me think of the end of Blade 2:

I'm the vamp getting offed, since I didn't contact the dude. In the end, I can't remember if I just lost interest or couldn't find any info on him on or offline.

I dont think I know anyone I havent spoken to in that long of a time,that I'd care to talk to now.

Back