Conspiracy Theory with Jessie Ventura

Best ones were the HAARP, New World Order, JFK & 9/11 episodes.

I just don't like that Ventura will buy into anything.
Some Conspiracies are plausible, when some are obviously total bullsh*t.

I read somewhere that Jesse himself said the show was 100% BS. I only watch it for two reasons.

1. It's entertaining
2. Jesse Ventura's epic voice

Best ones were the HAARP,

HAARP researchers must be kings of multitasking. Some of their work gets mentioned, data and all, in my Astronomy Magazine almost every other issue. (as well as scientific journals)

How nice of them to conduct legit atmospheric scientific research in between global domination.

Seriously though, when you listen to what conspiracy theorists suggest about HAARP, what they are suggesting is that HAARP has, or is trying to have, the power to teleport mass amounts of energy to very specific pinpoint parts on Earth causing an earthquake. Without the teleport part of of this claim there would literally be a path of destruction from HAARP to wherever the earthquake was.

I believe they also suggest HAARP can change the weather.

Shows like this are for dumb people.

Read more books. Take an interest in math and science. Quit contributing to the idiocy of America.

It started out pretty interesting...but it went off the deep end really fast...and I'm sick of him mentioning how he was a SEAL every 5 minutes...

there are lot of things I respect about him, but a lot I do not...

Shows like this are for dumb people.

Read more books. Take an interest in math and science. Quit contributing to the idiocy of America.

With this attitude shouldn't you be doing something better with your time rather than posting on a forum like this?:icon_lol:

Eh, some of the early episodes made some good arguments, but this season it's just gotten ridiculous. I'm a pretty open-minded person, but ape-man experiments and shit? No, just........no.

Jesse Ventura is an idiot. He's so full of s*t I'm surprised the real stuff doesn't come out of his mouth when he talks. Remember folks its a "reality TV" show, as real as his pro wrestling career.

Well I find the show interesting even if it is a bit sensationalized.

I definitely believe in conspiracies. Some of that shit may be true but its stretched to ridiculous lengths in the show.

I love Jesse as much as the next man, I grew up watching his movies and wrestling.........but.......... the amount of verbal diarrhoea which he excretes from his face during every episode of these turgid poop which defecates in both my eyes (when I have watched an episode) and my ears while listening to his incoherent far fetched cack is really rather poor.

How anyone can watch this seriously is the real mystery they should investigate.

He was good in Predator though.

Back