Conspiracy Costa or Drunk Costa

We NEED Vettori vs Costa. Main Event, 12 month world tour, nonstop nonsense. Would be amazing meme fuel.

@noc There are many questionable claims by modern science that are worth looking into/debunking. The phenomenon of gravity exists, yet the explanation is debatable for example. The flat-earth argument is not one of these imo...examine it more, and I believe you will change your mind and realize the earth is not flat.

<30>

They used to call them wandering stars, we call them planets...but is not important....important is that they knew that "wandering stars (planets)" are shaped in round.....

For example polish people calls car, samochod (literal translation to my language - walk alone)....Its normal to call things differently...
lol Of course now they say they r not stars, but the original meaning has the truth. How would they know those were spheres? they just saw lights.. anyways we r talking about the Earth being flat, not that

They have put the true "map" of the Earth in the flag of the UN, the so called North Pole as the center of the world and the Antarctica surround us, nobody can cross that place, even if u do you would freeze, u can't go in a plane, the fuel freeze. I think we have a barrier there but the plane/earth continues.. is infinite maybe and we live in a small part, but we don't speculate so much, we don't know, there is a treaty there, u can't explore the "North Pole" neither
There is no flight that has circumnavigate north to south, or south to north, is all west to east, or east to west to go around the world
Antarctica is infinite? But how does the sun go around the earth if it is infinite?

And how is the sun round and the earth flat? Your explanation is God?

@noc There are many questionable claims by modern science that are worth looking into/debunking. The phenomenon of gravity exists, yet the explanation is debatable for example. The flat-earth argument is not one of these imo...examine it more, and I believe you will change your mind and realize the earth is not flat.
Something falling to the ground is not gravity, u can't say that exist
We examined flat-earth for years.. is not that we wake up one day and we wanted to be mocked and insulted by a lot of ignorant people hahah we can't deny the truth
Think of this.. why NASA gifted Netherlands with fake moon rocks?? they found out decades later, there is so many things man..
why r u so convinced that is a globe?

Antarctica is infinite? But how does the sun go around the earth if it is infinite?

And how is the sun round and the earth flat? Your explanation is God?

Not Antarctica.. what is beyond. The north pole is the center of the world, the sun, moon and stars moves like a clock.. in circle, they r small
Don't compare the sun with Earth, u r seeing a circular thing, a circle is not an sphere, but maybe is a ball, but that has nothing to do with how is the Earth

Last edited:
We examined flat-earth for years.. is not that we wake up one day and we wanted to be mocked and insulted by a lot of ignorant people hahah we can't deny the truth
Think of this.. why NASA gifted Netherlands with fake moon rocks?? they found out decades later, there is so many things man..

Not Antarctica.. what is beyond. The north pole is the center of the world, the sun, moon and stars moves like a clock.. in circle, they r small
Don't compare the sun with Earth, u r seeing a circular thing, a circle is not an sphere, but maybe is a ball, but that has nothing to do with how is the Earth

If the sun is small how does it heat the Earth?

If the sun is small how does it heat the Earth?
Is very close to us, its like all the things we see in the sky was put there for this place we call Earth, a huge Ecosystem

Is very close to us, its like all the things we see in the sky was put there for this place we call Earth, a huge Ecosystem

What purpose do the other planets and stars serve?

I didnt say gravity exists. Gravity is not a thing, in itself. I said the phenomenon of gravity exists. NASA giving fake moon rocks to the Netherlands, has nothing to do with the earth being flat or spherical. However, I understand you are using that to discredit NASA. Not trusting NASA, does not mean that the earth is flat. You can not trust NASA, and still believe that the earth is spherical.

In order to address why I believe the earth is a sphere, I'll need to know what type of evidence you would require. There is no point of posting scientific evidence if you dont believe any of the science, and there is no point of posting experiments done by others if you think it is a conspiracy.

Do you believe this is an intentional cover-up? Or, do you believe that the science is wrong? We'll start there.

I didnt say gravity exists. Gravity is not a thing, in itself. I said the phenomenon of gravity exists. NASA giving fake moon rocks to the Netherlands, has nothing to do with the earth being flat or spherical. However, I understand you are using that to discredit NASA. Not trusting NASA, does not mean that the earth is flat. You can not trust NASA, and still believe that the earth is spherical.

In order to address why I believe the earth is a sphere, I'll need to know what type of evidence you would require. There is no point of posting scientific evidence if you dont believe any of the science, and there is no point of posting experiments done by others if you think it is a conspiracy.

Do you believe this is an intentional cover-up? Or, do you believe that the science is wrong? We'll start there.
lol So you don't suspect why they have to fake everything. We shouldn't be talking about gravity ... that's a heliocentric thing

Science is not something to be believed or not ... i can't do anything but accept the proof, you just need something that follows the SCIENTIFIC METHOD, a legit experiment must be done by anyone ... everyone getting the same results

We didn't think there was a conspiracy first, we first saw that there is no evidence of a ball Earth
We think that education is controlled, and they teach us the globe since we are children, there is a psychological thing that happens there, it has a name that I do not remember now ... but it's that we tend to favor the first thing we know, heard

My English sucks lol

Last edited:
That's not difficult to do, they show images they already have in some file with a program, remenber that they have more than 19 billions a year to lie to us and they do it 24/7. Google Earth.. the satellite view is pictures taken from a plane.. there is a company that does that for Google, is not a secret

Pilots don't worry about any curvature.. they have straight flights, ships captain the same.. idk why u think ship captains would need to be in it, if u want to go aroud the world (idk the correct words in English) is just circumnavigation, u go east to west or west to east, no pilot has go south to north or north to south btw
Because pilots and captains would eventually get to an icewall if they tried to go west from America or east from asia, instead ending up on the continent they were intending

Because pilots and captains would eventually get to an icewall if they tried to go west from America or east from asia, instead ending up on the continent they were intending
No, don't talk about something you don't know, the so called North Pole is the center of the world, they travel in circle
I didn't mention any ice wall.. that was observed by a non flat earther explorer many decades ago

No, don't talk about something you don't know, the so called North Pole is the center of the world, they travel in circle
I didn't mention any ice wall.. that was observed by a non flat earther explorer many decades ago
I know if you went west from California you would get to asia. You think the compass is in on it too?

I know if you went west from California you would get to asia. You think the compass is in on it too?
:rolleyes: Yeah u would get to Asia, idk what u don't understand..
The compass "is on it"? wtf is that.. are you theorizing about motives before looking for evidence of a globe Earth?
My English is not very good, i dont know exactly what r u saying.. doesn't matter

The compass "is on it"? wtf is that.. are you theorizing about motives before looking for evidence of a globe Earth?
My English is not very good, i dont know exactly what r u saying.. doesn't matter
just curious, so are you saying Earth is the basically shaped like a coin? flat and round? and if so, roughly how thick or 'tall' is it? Thanks man

just curious, so are you saying Earth is the basically shaped like a coin? flat and round? and if so, roughly how thick or 'tall' is it? Thanks man
Yes, but is not floating in the "space". How thick, nobody knows, the deepest man-made hole in history is the Kola Superdeep Borehole, that was 12,262 metres, 40,230 ft, they couldn't penetrate more

"Is in on it" meaning in on the conspiracy. If the north pole is in the center of the earth and the basis of the magnetic north, then if you walked in a straight line "west" or left, then eventually the compass would show north in a different direction. Therefore proving the earth is not what we are told and would be super easy to prove. So if that's true why hasn't anyone done this.

Back