Conservatives Charlie Kirk & Candace Owens Accosted by Antifa Mob While Trying to Have Breakfast.

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Lol... these Antifa pukes are doing nothing but driving centrist voters to the right side of the spectrum. I also find it funny how a mob of white liberals were calling Candace Owens and the Philadelphia police that were present (all of whom except one were POC) White supremacists and race traitors.

Good for Owens and Kirk for keeping their cool the whole time. It must be hard to do with a bunch of assholes hollering at you point blank with bull horns, throwing eggs, and dumping water on you.

Last edited:
Is antifa controlled opposition created to satisfy us that martial law is necessary?

...It must be hard to do with a bunch of assholes...throwing eggs, and dumping water on you...

Please point out where in the video anybody did these things. Thanks.

*edit - now I see where someone poured a cup of water on the guys shirt. Egg throwing?

Last edited:
She's so damned cute and so damned erratic. Sometimes I'm in lock step with her, other times I think she's mentally challenged. No matter where she stands on issues at least she always opts for dialogue instead of shouting her opponents down.

She handled this very well and I get a kick out of her re-tweeting that racist editors tweets.

Also, Maxine Waters is a complete loon.

I don't think the far left actually believes in the blue eyes white dragon they so often speak of

She's so damned cute and so damned erratic. Sometimes I'm in lock step with her, other times I think she's mentally challenged.
That's the nature of women yo!
<{silvanormal}>

Didn't see an egg. Did hear that Fox News guy say "This is the new face of the Democratic party." LOL

The guy that was there Charlie Kirk said it happened in the interview. The cell phone footage didn't catch the whole exchange.

Black conservative saying things that white people wish they could say is a good racket

Well if a guy on Fox News said it, it must be true. I stand corrected.
Do you really think he embellished that part, and is it really that hard to believe judging by the way those hunyaks were acting? Is Charlie Kirk a fox news guy? I thought he was just a guest in that video. I don't really watch Fox or CNN. They're the same bag of shit separated into two different piles.

Do you really think he embellished that part, and is it really that hard to believe judging by the way those hunyaks were acting?

I totally agree that the people were assholes, but no I don't find it hard to believe that he would lie. Listen to the shit he says, he's a typical Fox hack.

I totally agree that the people were assholes, but no I don't find it hard to believe that he would lie. Listen to the shit he says, he's a typical Fox hack.

There is video evidence for everything else they claimed happened. Given the circumstance of the situation this seems like a very arbitrary thing to try and argue about.

Last edited:
Charlie Kirk wore a diaper, shit and pissed in it to own the libs

Candace Owens is a Koch brother shill and a fuckwit. That being said, burn everyone involved.

Back