Conservatives Charlie Kirk & Candace Owens Accosted by Antifa Mob While Trying to Have Breakfast.

I agree, the shitty thing here though is...

The left are promoting these far left ideologies .

Everyone’s a White /nazi race hater. White guilt is this years fashion trend.
Open borders for everyone
Uber feminism
Me too witch hunt.

Fall in line or be labeled a racist/bigot or mysoginst.

The left should ditch identity politics and go back to supporting working class Americans.

Pro union,affordable housing,universal Medicare,infrastructure/education,etc.

But instead we are getting this.
But if the left (the Dems) did that, it would undo all the hard work the Clintons put in courting that corporate campaign cash.

Trump worked that void they left behind masterfully.

Now, they are desperately clawing for that constituency back with clunky guilt bait.

Identity politics is what replaced real support for the working class in America. I don't know how long these goofs thought that glue would hold, but it doesn't appear they have a back up plan.

I see something fly in his direction (across the screen) in the 2:20 second of frames, but I'm not sure what it is. Could be a bird. Then a guy, right after he has water dumped on him, definitely throws something at him in the 3:08-3:09 range. People were definitely throwing something at him.

@Steve-French, you just falsified a thread title in relation to your OP's cited story the other day, so spare me the feigned shock at suspicion.

Oh relax... It was my opinion of the story I cited and I don't think it was too far off, but it was just my opinion and reflecting on that I can admit that I was wrong or the very least not being very fair. After you took it out of the dump and used a different thread title I changed it to something neutral anyway.

If you go through my post history and the threads I've created I think I'm a pretty fair poster. I don't create a lot of threads, but they never get dumped and I've never been carded. If he would have watched both videos in the OP before he commented there shouldn't be any need for shock or suspicion.

Last edited:
Let's be honest conservatives are a cancer too, but Jesus Christ on a motorcycle, that video was fucking stupid!

Is she for open borders? Serious question...

You'd have to ask the Koch brothers. I'd assume they don't care, the illegal immigrants won't be moving into their neighbourhood but will be needing energy etc whether paid by themselves or the taxpayer.

You'd have to ask the Koch brothers. I'd assume they don't care, the illegal immigrants won't be moving into their neighbourhood but will be needing energy etc whether paid by themselves or the taxpayer.
I think she opposes their views on immigration.

I think she opposes their views on immigration.

Watch her and Dave Rubin discuss climate change on JRE. They just spit out the same spiel that the Koch brothers told them like parrots. It was embarrassing.
She did that because that's what she's paid to do. Her opinion will be what the Koch brothers tell her.

A bunch of white people calling black people white supremacists and Nazis for not acting and thinking in the way they demand all black people should act and think is very 2018.

I'd like to see how Brett Baier would handle three or four of them.

<Deported1>

Time stamped

"We want to warn the American people that this is the new face of the democrat party." Oh shut the fuck up. That was a lame shitty protest but lets not try and capitalize on it too hard there, Charlie.

I'd hurt one of them if they touched me.

Watch her and Dave Rubin discuss climate change on JRE. They just spit out the same spiel that the Koch brothers told them like parrots. It was embarrassing.
She did that because that's what she's paid to do. Her opinion will be what the Koch brothers tell her.
"Look it up"

I hope they keep it up.

All they're doing is generating more votes for Trump next election.

Of course fogie jumps straight to their defence. You just know he's one of these kooks irl.

Candace and her goofy bf/boss are trash, but these freaks protesting are even worse. I gotta think that this was more of a brunch though, no? Because it's hard to imagine those "antifa" dirtbags waking up before noon.

Funniest part was the soft-ass white kids yelling at the cops (most of whom were black btw) "no good cops in a racist system!!" Sure guys, there's no such thing as a good cop. What a bunch of spoiled brats.

Vegan ISIS strikes again!

Bunch of racist white people screaming at a black woman.....oh how times have changed. Absolutely fucking hilarious that they don't realize it.

111220112349-hazel-elizabeth-little-rock-story-top.jpg

Last edited:
Tbh she just needs to bear mace the crowd next time some limp-dick 50lb white dude gets in her face.

Are they antifa or is this what all far left protesters are called now? Either way, they need to stop with this embarrassing stuff.

Back