Conservative Fox News Contributor Goes On TV To Challenge Attacker To an MMA Bout

snoop dogg***

Baby Heath goon$quad
Reaction score
http://www.bjpenn.com/conservative-...s-on-tv-to-challenge-attacker-to-an-mma-bout/

Here’s an interesting bit of news that has crossed over into our fantastic world of Mixed Martial Arts.

Steven Crowder, a contributor for FOX News appeared at a right-to-work rally in Michigan. While on the scene pro-union protesters assaulted Crowder with punches in bunches, forcing the reporter to retreat to safety.

Within hours of returning from the rally Crowder went on the air with Fox’s “Hannity” show to explain what had happened and issue a challenge to his attackers. That challenge was simple, go to jail or fight him in a sanctioned, legal MMA fight.

Here are the video clips from the story:

This is the battle of retard strength vs. old man power

Stephen crowder? more like CHOWDER. Like the soup, you know. AMIRITE??

Please be real!

This is absolutely 100% real. He used to post his republican propaganda videos constantly years ago. I guess people from fox saw them and now he is on TV. Dude has done pretty well for himself.

And is it really that far of a stretch for someone that challenges someone else to an MMA match on TV to post on this forum?

This is absolutely 100% real. He used to post his republican propaganda videos constantly years ago. I guess people from fox saw them and now he is on TV. Dude has done pretty well for himself.

And is it really that far of a stretch for someone that challenges someone else to an MMA match on TV to post on this forum?
Lol I guess not

He posted the other day in the war room thread about him. Lol.

Crowder is a true american, i'm disgusted by the drones once more...

Old man would take him again. KO, round 2.

Back