Conservative Fox News Contributor Goes On TV To Challenge Attacker To an MMA Bout

What a bunch of fat pieces of shit I hope that fat fuck has a heart attack

old man should absolutely take this challenge. Go in there, throw haymakers until you are gassed, or it looks like you are in trouble, drop to a knee and tap out. Why the fuck not? beats an assault charge and you never know, one of them might land.

How funny would that be if some old salty union hand went in there and knocked him out with a wild uppercut. I'd love it.

Lol, that's the Steven Crowder from Sherdog? He used to post all the time back in S&P during the good ole days. IIRC, he does comedy as well?

I'm betting all my vcash on the old union thug.

old man should absolutely take this challenge. Go in there, throw haymakers until you are gassed, or it looks like you are in trouble, drop to a knee and tap out. Why the fuck not? beats an assault charge and you never know, one of them might land.

How funny would that be if some old salty union hand went in there and knocked him out with a wild uppercut. I'd love it.

You know damn well that Crowder is too scared of that old man's power to stand and wang with him. He would shoot for the takedown at 0.05 seconds of the match.

I will fight Crowder and the old man to get rid of these dubs. Crowder was turning his back and covering his face when he got hit. Not a good sign.

lol why did you get dubbed again?

Who knows i havent checked my inbox to find out yet. Been working 13-14hr days. It was either some guy told me to kill myself and i told him "f you" or when i posted "c**ktail waitress" and the censor was down. Who knows. Im obviously a menace who needs punished :/

"Steven Crowder is a self-styled comedian...amused by that every time."
I LOL'd so hard at his tone here: just the inevitable emotional finality of a mature adult resignedly exasperated that people like Crowder are taken seriously, and moving on. This newscaster is awesome.

Angry, drunken old man strength vs cornflower blue Mr. Roger's sweater.

I wonder who wins...

Lol, that's the Steven Crowder from Sherdog? He used to post all the time back in S&P during the good ole days. IIRC, he does comedy as well?
I thought this was him doing comedy.

That he was trolling Fox with an impression of a conservatard.

So will we be allowed to bet vcash on this?

Someone make the event.

Back