Conr wants approval from the Diaz bros.

Enders

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
In an older press conference Nick was asked what he thought of Conors fighting style and he responded "I like it", and that was it. Then Conor was asked and he copied Nicks answer. During this recent conference Conor kept nodding approval at Nates answers, until Nate accused him of roids and he got all flustered. You can see Conor trying to build a kinda comradery and Nate just doesnt give a fuck.

Conor is a gangster wannabe, and he idolized the Diaz bros whom are kinda gangster at heart.

Not saying this will affect the fight, it's just something interesting i've noticed.

Ya he likes them. wanted to help change thier bum lives.

Conor probably used to be a big Diaz fan growing up. What's not to like? There's no act or fake character with the Diaz bros. they are real as fuck

The first thing Conor said at the press was what a fake cholo gangster poser the Diaz are.

dancefail-11.gif

He said they weren't pussies. Coming from McGregor PRE-Fight that's absolutely massive praise

You can tell Conor is a fan of the Diaz bro's. He's said he is in the past.

In an older press conference Nick was asked what he thought of Conors fighting style and he responded "I like it", and that was it. Then Conor was asked and he copied Nicks answer. During this recent conference Conor kept nodding approval at Nates answers, until Nate accused him of roids and he got all flustered. You can see Conor trying to build a kinda comradery and Nate just doesnt give a fuck.

Conor is a gangster wannabe, and he idolized the Diaz bros whom are kinda gangster at heart.

Not saying this will affect the fight, it's just something interesting i've noticed.
I'm sure Conor respects the Diaz bros for their warrior spirit. How awesome would it be if Conor trained a little with the Skrap Pack after this fight?

Seriously, how long will it take befpre Conor "josh thompsons" Nate?
....itll be sooner than later.
People will then say there's the Nate we know who catches a beating against the sports elite.

The Diaz bros are good guys, Im sure after Nate puts McGregor in the hospital Nick will even go down and beat the shit out of him personally so he gets the authentic "Diaz experience"

He respects the Diaz brothers like the rest of the fight game. And Sherdog too. The Diaz brothers come to fight ( for the most part ) and like Conor said, they ain't no pussies.

Lol at the diaz bros being gangster. Gtfo. Those motherfuckers teach kids jui jitsu for crying out loud.

Lol at the diaz bros being gangster. Gtfo. Those motherfuckers teach kids jui jitsu for crying out loud.
I see you got the memo from Conor , now go print it up and send post it On cars at the mall

You can like someone and still find fault with them.

Seriously, how long will it take befpre Conor "josh thompsons" Nate?
....itll be sooner than later.
People will then say there's the Nate we know who catches a beating against the sports elite.
Ah man, kinda fucked up wyen you put it like that. Im going to be there live and love both so it will be great.

I think this is the most respect Conor has ever given an opponent before. He seems very happy to be fighting a Diaz.

There is mutual respect there. Nick posted something the other day about Conor being his favorite clean fighter.

Back