Conr wants approval from the Diaz bros.

Appeared most obvious when Nate was asked what he thought about Conor's ability to sell a fight and replied "he's doing his thing". Before he answered, Conor says something to Diaz, and appears to want Diaz's credit. After Nate's answer Conor nods as if to get the answer he desired.

Starts @ 44:00 even. Conor continues to seek Nate's approval after Nate claims that he is also a draw. Conor continues "l respect that, let's do this thing". Nate ignores Conor since he could care less about Conor's opinion.

Last edited:
In an older press conference Nick was asked what he thought of Conors fighting style and he responded "I like it", and that was it. Then Conor was asked and he copied Nicks answer.

That is not even what happened - lol

After Diaz said "I like it", Conor said "I like it too" - Meaning he likes his own style

Nate Diaz will just stand around and be nullified by Conor's fluidity.

Conor is going to use his movement to show how much quicker and faster he is, when he dodges the punches that Diaz will throw, Conor moves to the side and counter jabs him back. It'll look just like the Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm fight. Whenever Ronda tried to punch Holly, her foot movement dodged and knocked her right in the face.

Conor is going to destroy Nate on the feet just because of his TECHNIQUE alone.

I'm a psychological, neurological sports physician genius and it obvious Conor is scared; however Nate's psyche is conflicted because of a time a man with a beard picked on him and Nick wasn't there to protect him. The signs are clear as day.

Thinkt that was just to get in his head and throw him off.
Or from watching the presser when Conor was twitching like a crackwhore. I'm guessing Nick didn't catch that one and Nate did.

Nick and Nate are gangsters ? They are simply lower IQ stoners from Stockton that fight to get by. Conor clearly does not give a shit

Nate Diaz will just stand around and be nullified by Conor's fluidity.

Conor is going to use his movement to show how much quicker and faster he is, when he dodges the punches that Diaz will throw, Conor moves to the side and counter jabs him back. It'll look just like the Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm fight. Whenever Ronda tried to punch Holly, her foot movement dodged and knocked her right in the face.

Conor is going to destroy Nate on the feet just because of his TECHNIQUE alone.

Doesn't mean he does't want to be cool with the Diaz Bros...

I thought it was interesting how Nate's mic kept messing up but Conor's didn't..

Neither are just getting by.

They present themselves like they are low lives , almost homeless. If I saw Nate on the street I would assume he's brain dead from drug abuse, based on the way he talks, his anxiety problem, and his stuttering. I'm not trying to bad mouth anyone man but it's almost sad. But hey, Stockton 209 thug life right?

They present themselves like they are low lives , almost homeless. If I saw Nate on the street I would assume he's brain dead from drug abuse, based on the way he talks, his anxiety problem, and his stuttering. I'm not trying to bad mouth anyone man but it's almost sad. But hey, Stockton 209 thug life right?

12_Jones_Machida_15.jpg

Back