Conor's trash talk game has fallen off hard since Nate strangled him

How many Conor threads do we need on the front page?

Do the haters ever not Conor bro?

Or...just maybe...those pre-nate quotes were taken from the week leading up to the fight.

Nate and Conor have done one small press conference that was kept rather low-key because of the Jones incident.

It's funny that you haters think he's changed.

He changed his camp around, and he's constantly changing his clothes. He should keep a good crew around him and wear one outfit every day like a superhero does, or a black tee like Nate.

He was humbled by the 209. All he has left is corny jokes that don't have the same aura anymore because he got his ass whooped.

"Hope you not wearing that same damn black T Shirt."

ufc-conor-mcgregor-shows-off-fashion-cred-on-rodeo-drive-01.jpg
LOL... Looking like a gay Crocodile Dundee Hipster Leprechaun hybrid.

wow you even made the effort of compiling his trash talk? Now I know who will be salty after mcg beats nate...

Im sure you thought he was going to win the first time huh?
Be honest!

Or...just maybe...those pre-nate quotes were taken from the week leading up to the fight.

Nate and Conor have done one small press conference that was kept rather low-key because of the Jones incident.

It's funny that you haters think he's changed.

Dude, you are lying your ass off. It has NOTHING to do with the Jones incident. What the hell does Diaz/Conor have any fucking thing to do with Jones?
GTFO. Youre covering for conor. Had conor won that fight, we wouldnt hear the last of it...wed be hearing how he beat nate on damn near a daily basis.
Hes not talking shit because he got his ass beat. Simple. Its amazing how you refuse to see that.
Same thing with ronda. Except more of an extreme cuz conor already had a loss on his record.

I'm sure conor takes into account what nobodies on a blog say about him.

"shit, better not say that...sherdog will clown me"
<36>

He also doesnt take into account people who try to live vicariously through him.

Before the fight: "Fook weight classes. Weight classes are for pussies. I don't care about the weight. I will beat Cain and Werdum"

After the fight: "He was the bigger guy. He was much bigger than me. Did I mention how he was bigger? Yeah, he is bigger. Like I'm smaller and he is bigger. Just want to say it one more time, I lost because he is bigger. Bigger bigger bigger............bigger"

I know. Conor is full of shit. He bit off more than he could chew.

People pretty much predicted this. Once he lost, there's not much you can say to the person who decisively beat you.

Not a good look to talk shit after nearly being dropped with punches, resorting to panicked wrestling, giving up your back after a couple of punches then tapping to a choke with the quickness.

He'll be back to shit talking if he beats Diaz in the rematch or when he fights a different opponent.

What can he possibly have to say to Nate? Some crap about shirts? All he has is dumb non fight related crap that doesn't matter.

He can't say anything that Nate can't answer with "You got your ass beat. You panicked and shot a takedown, then tapped out like a little bitch."

Connor might not open his mouth to trash talk ever again after he loses to Nate again and then to Aldo.

The only shit talk Connie has is to win the rematch.

Because, despite what many clowns around here think, Conor is not an idiot. He knows how to play a character, but Nate choked his ass out; how can he talk shit? There's a lot riding on this fight for him.

Not much you can say when you are alive because the other guy let go. That's the beauty of BJJ.

They've done one press conference where they couldn't hear each other.......

/thread

Conor knows that Nayt does not get affected by trash talk. So he is concentrating on training instead.

He knows he went to far lol
Was gassed up after the Jose Ko

Probably doesnt want to talk any shit at all but he's created that image.

If he loses again its sports psychologist time if he hasn't already hired one which I'm sure he did lol

Good for Conor. Shows that He's focusing more on training than memorizing lines.

I can just see Aldo sitting octagon side at 202 giving Conor the double middles constantly just to distract him. I wonder if Conor will ever actually defend his title?

Conor had no problems beaking off constantly before he lost and he had something to say about almost everyone. Nate ended all that, and set up shop in Conor's head now. If short-notice Cabo Diaz can tap him out, Conor has good reason to be worried about full camp, ready to go Nate.

If Conor saw their first match as a fluke, he's going to be mighty surprised in a redemption match against a prepared Nate.

Back