Conor's trash talk game has fallen off hard since Nate strangled him

Reminds me of how before every fight of his the last 2 years there's always threads from people claiming Conor is quiet now and has nothing left to say when there's been no recent press conferences. Can't let simple facts and logic get in the way of hating.
Yep. Or the "he's not funny anymore" - well maybe to people with no sense of humour. Those sorts shouldn't be defining what is and what isn't funny.

Probably those gangsters that mean mug everyone and think smiling is a sign of weakness.

when you lose after talking shit like a jabroni and on top of that tap like bitch, you don't have enought things to say to your opponent in a subsequent rematch.

irish jabroni is getting close to his demise (hope so)

i mean really, he for sure puts some amount of time in his day towards how to shit talk and what to say to people he needs to shit talk to. its funny, i take his words with less then a grain of salt...like chael..

Pre Nate

"I'll gut cha like a fish, you fucking tick."

<5>

"I'll put a hole in your face. You'll be breathing out of your cheekbones for the rest of yer life."

<25>

"Gil and Jake, both were caught on steroids. Your two boys, The Skrap Pack, what happened there? Did you know they were taking that stuff? I'm not on steroids. I'm just an animal."

<mma4>

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

McGregor-reax-Diaz.gif

Post Nate

"It was a good knock. Enjoy it. We'll see the next time."

umU0u8k.png

"Hope you not wearing that same damn black T Shirt."

umU0u8k.png

"Brought in different body types to replicate Nates skinny.....tall frame."

umU0u8k.png

"He won the lottery. I'll have my revenge."

umU0u8k.png
Nate humbled that fuckin goofy twat.

it's because what on earth could he possibly say to Nate? Anything can be countered with "conor got his ass beat"

He can't say anything really. Besides you can't punk Nate, dude gives no fucks. He was talking about how he prepares himself mentally to get knockout, so anything after that is just whatever.

I'm more talking to TS saying it doesn't matter what smack he talks cause nobody is gonna take him serious anyways.

Anybody that seen the first fight would know Conor got rocked twice, and tapped in the 2nd to Nate on 11 days notice.

Conor knows he can't say anything other than "you got lucky" and talking about Nates shirt.

View attachment 124167
He can say anything he wants. the fight is over. a new one is just beginning.

Ali didn't shut up when he lost to Smokin' Joe.

Why would he stop? he mentioned one thing about Nate's shirt and it sparked a frenzy on here. Called Nate a mexican and sherdog blew up.

Someone as confident as Conor won't shut up. A bitch would shut up. This isn't the prison yard.

That black t-shirt comment on Conan was gold, Only Conor haters could sweep that under the rug as being "lame", He's still got it. And of course Conor still making the build up more entertaining than everyone involved.

The ends justify the means.

It's funny how the Conor haters think they're "going against' the UFC marketing system by criticizing every little thing he does, in reality it's them making the UFC all the real money.

Only Conor haters could sweep the t-shirt remark under the rug as lame eh. If a guy kicks your ass in a fight and you retaliate by making fun of his fashion sense, you don't think "lame" is a good word to describe that?

He can say anything he wants. the fight is over. a new one is just beginning.

Ali didn't shut up when he lost to Smokin' Joe.

Why would he stop? he mentioned one thing about Nate's shirt and it sparked a frenzy on here. Called Nate a mexican and sherdog blew up.

Someone as confident as Conor won't shut up. A bitch would shut up. This isn't the prison yard.
he can say whatever he wants to say, but it doesn't mean people are gonna take him seriously.

I get it. It's part of his act and preflight buildup. It's not a coincidence he wasn't talking much at the fight presser and has said nothing other than you got lucky.

He is too busy training. He loses the next fight and he has to go on a tear at fw.

Only Conor haters could sweep the t-shirt remark under the rug as lame eh. If a guy kicks your ass in a fight and you retaliate by making fun of his fashion sense, you don't think "lame" is a good word to describe that?

He called it in a video message before the actual recording of the show.. That was funny, he got him. Get the stick out of ur butt.

Mysticmac strikes again, clothing predictions this time around.

Nate should get the Nobel Peace Prize for shutting that fucker up.

Or...just maybe...those pre-nate quotes were taken from the week leading up to the fight.

Nate and Conor have done one small press conference that was kept rather low-key because of the Jones incident.

It's funny that you haters think he's changed.
ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

i read somewhere that brain trauma coupled with a lack of oxygen to the brain and/or lack of blood to the brain can cause negative effects in the speech department and short term memory.

nate slapped the shit outta conor a few times, and rocked him what looked to be fairly solid but not home run shots a few times, and the choked him out and forced him to quit.

any of these things in isolation could cause conner problems and perhaps could account for conner's apparent inability to talk shit, and all 3 combined could be catastrophic, especially for the conners and sonnens of the world where they rely so heavily on memorized scripted, though witty, one liners that were written by other people rather than ability or substance.

#natebrokeconner

he can say whatever he wants to say, but it doesn't mean people are gonna take him seriously.

I get it. It's part of his act and preflight buildup. It's not a coincidence he wasn't talking much at the fight presser and has said nothing other than you got lucky.
it was a short presser thanks to the jones drama and Nate couldn't answer any questions. Only so much a man can do when he's up there by himself.

Like he needs you bums to take him seriously. He a world champ and whether you hate him, love him or are just annoyed by the talk you will be watching and analysing everything he does.

it was a short presser thanks to the jones drama and Nate couldn't answer any questions. Only so much a man can do when he's up there by himself.

Like he needs you bums to take him seriously. He a world champ and whether you hate him, love him or are just annoyed by the talk you will be watching and analysing everything he does.
Shiiiit I'm cool with Conor.

Back