Conor's LW to WW body evolution

after watching the face off, conor did gain more muscle mass in the lower body. He seems like a small WW but definitely can fight a masvidal or an RDA.

Usman, colby, lawler etc are much bigger though.

I agree, not the best muscles for MMA but still an improvement. he seems more fat too. Don't know if it is good or not. Hopefully his cardio will be on point.

Your back is actually one of the most important muscle groups in MMA (grappling involving a fair amount of pulling and gripping, which back training facilitates).

Mac looks to have gone from around 163-165 lean for FW to 170 less lean for WW. He’s gained a couple pounds of muscle max, along with some fat. He’s a LW that needs to diet down to 10 percent bf (and head back to 145) quite frankly.

This is what the actually 175 lean at 5’9 lw Benson Henderson looked like in his 155 title bout.
mma_e_henderson11_576.jpg

Little larger than the “surely 180s” Irishman.

I agree, not the best muscles for MMA but still an improvement. he seems more fat too. Don't know if it is good or not. Hopefully his cardio will be on point.
His whole core looks thiccer

Of course there is no real change here...Conor is fighting another LW, hr isnt moving to WW, this is nothing more than a non weight cut LW fight, they just did the minimum to make 170lbs limit and thats it.

His face looked older in the actual weigh in

Pic don't seem to show it

He looked old as hell and sounded really insecure about it

'I-I-I look great at 170 right guys?"

Crowd gives delayed and awkward applause

Last edited:
His face looked older in the actual weigh in

Pic don't seem to show it

He looked old as hell and sounded really insecure about it

'I-I-I look great at 170 right guys?"

Crowd gives delayed and awkward applause
Fuck off whitebelt you make it seem like Conor said it all timid. He was confident in his approach in that he was almost bragging.

He looks a little larger but he's not going to be fighting at WW

Back