Banned
Reaction score
Here he is during the weight in for UFC 229 :
62f40be7cd1f6f0809f0a19be0b91fba.jpeg
Here is during the weight in for UFC 246 :
Capture d’écran 2020-01-17 à 20.06.17.png

And here he is during UFC 229 face off ( after rehydration ) :
Capture d’écran 2020-01-17 à 20.08.18.png

In my opinion there's no real evolution, conor doesn't have the body of a WW. This is a LW fight without weight cutting. All these WW talks are wolf tickets.

Again this is just the upper body, maybe he gained more mass in the legs ?

What do you think ?

XeI.gif

His lats have improved
I agree, not the best muscles for MMA but still an improvement. he seems more fat too. Don't know if it is good or not. Hopefully his cardio will be on point.

Last edited:
I think this is what we all expected, Conor hasn't attempted to bulk up in anyway, he's just not cutting any weight.

So your thesis is that this fight is two LWs fighting at WW so they don't have to cut weight? Considering that was the whole point of having this fight at 170, and Conor confirmed as much, I thought we all knew this. I guess I was wrong.

This thread should be shown to every idiot that says conor looks "massive and jacked" same way he looks every time.

His right side is larger, look under his arm on the right.
He is working on the right hand more.

I agree, not the best muscles for MMA but still an improvement. he seems more fat too. Don't know if it is good or not. Hopefully his cardio will be on point.
Pretty damn important, especially for punching power. You can work the bag for 30 mins hard and your lats will be wrecked the next day.

Pretty damn important, especially for punching power. You can work the bag for 30 mins hard and your lats will be wrecked the next day.
lats are not that important in combat sport, boxers never really have very large lats. Thick back is important for the grappling and punching power, but wide lats is not that useful ...

I think this is what we all expected, Conor hasn't attempted to bulk up in anyway, he's just not cutting any weight.
well if you listened to some nut huggers out here ... conor was ready for MW ...

lats are not that important in combat sport, boxers never really have very large lats. Thick back is important for the grappling and punching power, but wide lats is not that useful ...
You use your lats a ton when you throw power shots. Most of the heaviest hitters in history have had a wide wing span, across Boxing and MMA. I mean like I said, you can literally feel it if you work your power shots on the bag. It wrecks your lats.

Back