Conor's Legacy..

arabian_matrix

volk 3, 4, 5
@Green
Reaction score
I think at this point we can all agree that conor is pretty much washed up and his best years are behind him. I personally don't see him taking another fight in mma but oh well time will tell.

anyways how will sherdog remember this iconic irishman when it's officially all said and done.

I'll start

o4p71khdx6iz.jpg

I think at this point we can all agree that conor is pretty much washed up and his best years are behind him. I personally don't see him taking another fight in mma but oh well time will tell.

anyways how will sherdog remember this iconic irishman when it's officially all said and done.

I'll start

o4p71khdx6iz.jpg
Khabib's second wife.

He was good at 145, mediocre at 155. People will talk up the fact that he was the first double champ but the only reason he became double champ is because he was a draw and came around at a time 155 had a weak champ. He certainly didn't earn the 155 title by his fighting skills.

I just honestly don't see an impressive legacy.
A lot of handpicked fights, and only the Aldo and Alvarez wins are something to remember.
The Aldo one has a bit of a question mark behind it because it's obviously not something that would typically happen that way ever again.
Then there's a loss to Diaz (out of his prime and never elite), 2 brutal losses to Dustin, and a brutal loss to Khabib.

I would have a lot of respect if the guy went on a mission to avenge all of his win.
First the Holloway rematch, then Diaz trilogy, next a catchweight with Aldo and he can leave to One FC to face Alvarez.
And in 10 years they can do celebrity boxing with Siver

Dana White Priveledge 100%

He really turned into a POS inside and outside the cage

If you hate Jon Jones you should be hating Conor as well

Future matches I'd like to see

Tony vs. Conor
Max vs. Conor II @ 155
Hooker vs. Conor
Justin vs. Conor
Aldo vs. Conor II @ 150 ( not likely <Lmaoo>)

He was good at 145, mediocre at 155. People will talk up the fact that he was the first double champ but the only reason he became double champ is because he was a draw and came around at a time 155 had a weak champ. He certainly didn't earn the 155 title by his fighting skills.
Conor was unbeatable when he was hungry and motivated. Lets hope he gets back in that form because him becoming champion again would be fantastic for the sport.

Back