Conors left hand & Wilders right hand ...

But that Conor's left hand cant even KO an old man?

Conor couldn't ko a HW with 4oz gloves, Wilder could ko a SHW with pillows attatched to his hands.

Yet apparently when he puts a boxing glove on it, his left becomes such a non-issue that even the most evasive, defensive boxer in history just walks forward recklessly, with absolutely zero fear of this supposed "weapon"

Conor hit Cowboy like 30 times and didn't slept him

Wilder sends heavyweights to the shadow realm

giphy.gif
Wilder has a padded record.

He couldn't hurt a fat retired guy or a French pastry chef.

So derpy. Otoh, Hendo, Rumble, Ngannou (world record holder btw), Stephens (yeah that unknown dude) and Hendricks all had P4P more power. Time to evacuate the Conor forum for me. If I thought about it I could come up with plenty more.
Jeremy is pretty underrated in talks of power. A fight with him and Conor at 145 should've happened too.

You sure about that?

Wilder has 41 KO's in 43 professional fights (95%). And pretty much all of them were against BIGGER opponents, some of them 50+ pounds more than him. Most of Conor's career was cutting weight and KOing smaller guys. And even then he has 19 KO's in 27 professional fights (70%). You really can't compare the two, and I say that as Conor fan. He obviously has lots of power, but Wilder has once in a generation power, you can't compare many guys in history to him.
Wilder puts guys to sleep.lol he KO'd Brezeale with a shot it doesn't even look like he loaded up for. It's weird.

Jeremy is pretty underrated in talks of power. A fight with him and Conor at 145 should've happened too.

Wilder puts guys to sleep.lol he KO'd Brezeale with a shot it doesn't even look like he loaded up for. It's weird.

he even kod stiverne through his guard ... and stiverne has a legit mark hunt chin.

I don't want to appear disrespectful but you're an absolute moron.
Wilder could literally drop a Rhino, Conor couldn't even daze Floyd.
Pac's left-hand is stronger than Conor's.

Conor has a great left but Wilder could kill people with one shot. He's a scary mofo

Conor is P2P much better puncher but Wilder is much bigger

If that were true then Conor would have knocked out more than just Aldo in his entire UFC career....

Floyd is MUCH smaller than Conor and was not even a little bothered by Conor's punches. He toyed with Conor.

Khabib didn't seem phased at all with anything Conor threw.

LET THIS SINK IN..... Mayweather fought his first 27 fights at 126lbs!

lol their power is not even on the same universe. Please stop.

What makes Conor's left hand/boxing so good, is mainly his accuracy. He's got solid power, but he wasn't even the hardest puncher at featherweight.
That guy Jeremy Stephens and maybe even Josh Emmett pack more power in single shots than Conor does and so does someone like Gaethje at lightweight.

Surprised there are any serious replies to this thread. Conor isnt even p4p no1 in mma

507659520.jpg.0.jpg

What makes Conor's left hand/boxing so good, is mainly his accuracy. He's got solid power, but he wasn't even the hardest puncher at featherweight.
That guy Jeremy Stephens and maybe even Josh Emmett pack more power in single shots than Conor does and so does someone like Gaethje at lightweight.
Very true, Conor is very accurate, he is like Adesanya in that respect.. very accurate, he doesn't miss much, and he is pretty quick too. Power level is nowhere near Wilder though, I knew we were gonna get these stupid ass threads if Conor won.

Very true, Conor is very accurate, he is like Adesanya in that respect.. very accurate, he doesn't miss much, and he is pretty quick too. Power level is nowhere near Wilder though, I knew we were gonna get these stupid ass threads if Conor won.
I mean it has to be meant in regards to his size though, right? But even then there are a couple of guys who're better; Stephens and probably Emmet, with Stephens surpassing him IMO even in absolute power, but you're right with his accuracy and speed, his accuracy is amongst the best in the UFC i think.

Oh and yeah, these threads really were inevitable (sadly) and while this thread gives me troll-vibes, others seem to be pretty serious.
As written in one of my statuses, i'd gladly swap all these Conor-threads for GSP vs. Silva threads again.
(And no, i didn't expect to say this but well, here we go, haha.)

Conor TKOs people. When Wilder knocks people out they don't fucking move.

Conor is not a power puncher. He doesn't KO people, he TKOs people. He is just extremely accurate and lands it over and over again. The only guy he has KO'd in the UFC had to lunge face first onto his best punch.

nate and khabib ate and walked through every one of connors punches

Conor will knock Khabibs head to his ass.

Wilder same vs Fury.
He already fought khabib and got absolutely handled

What makes you think he's suddenly gonna smash khabib?
What, the win over tailormade matchup washed up cerrone?

I'm a Conor fan but you're delusional

Both McGregor and Wilder have tremendous power but I would give the slight edge to Wilder. Two of the most powerful no doubt, if Conor put on some pounds maybe just maybe he’d have more power than Wilder.

Conor couldn’t even rock an old geezer by a cheap shot without gloves. Conor is pillow fisted.

/thread

Jesus if ppl want to see how Conor's power stacks up at LW (not even WW) just compare him with Melvin Guillard and how they did against Siver. Conor realistically isn't even top 5 at LW for raw punching power.

Back