Conors left hand & Wilders right hand ...

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
are pound for pound the most devastating weapons we have ever seen in combat sports!

Pound for pound most dangerous & once a generation power.

4acrVji.gif
htKcrzO.jpg

yHS9iZe.gif
qU2QvoW.gif
EkErMmE.gif

nDQFP5q.gif
G1DIOBx.jpg

QSaprY7.gif
gn0QYAo.gif
xZnXa3V.gif
DpaqfNF.gif

Last edited:
Conor will knock Khabibs head to his ass.

Wilder same vs Fury.

I like Conor and all, but putting his left hand in the same universe as Wilder's right hand is pretty comical.

TS after posting this thread and waiting for people to tell him how great conor is
tenor.gif

Wilder : Yes

Conor : Sort of in MMA but not on the same level as Wilder

'once in a generation'

I guess that's why a guy with 8 generations can eat it like just another bag of salty peanuts from the bar

JBhrVZT.gif

<{cruzshake}>

Wilder maybe, but Conor's only actual KO in the UFC had to dive head first into the punch.

Conor hit Cowboy like 30 times and didn't slept him

Wilder sends heavyweights to the shadow realm

giphy.gif

So derpy. Otoh, Hendo, Rumble, Ngannou (world record holder btw), Stephens (yeah that unknown dude) and Hendricks all had P4P more power. Time to evacuate the Conor forum for me. If I thought about it I could come up with plenty more.

Wilder's hand is P4P powerful because he's KOing guys of ANY size. Most of Conor's power was from his size advantage at 145. At 155 he's still powerful but his power has a ceiling that Wilder's doesn't.

Conor is P2P much better puncher but Wilder is much bigger
You sure about that?

Wilder has 41 KO's in 43 professional fights (95%). And pretty much all of them were against BIGGER opponents, some of them 50+ pounds more than him. Most of Conor's career was cutting weight and KOing smaller guys. And even then he has 19 KO's in 27 professional fights (70%). You really can't compare the two, and I say that as Conor fan. He obviously has lots of power, but Wilder has once in a generation power, you can't compare many guys in history to him.

Nope, Conor is not a KO artist, a one punch KO artist, not even undefeated.

Back