Conor's Grappling Is Next Level

Troll. You're trying to hard. If you're not a troll you're delusional. Conor wouldn't be on Nates level in the bjj realm if he had 5 more years of grappling experience. Because guess what? Diaz is still rolling everyday too. He won't ever catch up
That's not how it works, the best guys aren't the ones who've trained most days lol, you won't become Marcia level just by putting in as many hours as he has

cage5.gif

As a Nate Diaz die-hard, I honestly wake up in sweats at the notion that Conor could submit Nate.

Like, can you actually imagine if Conor fucking McGregor got Diaz down and like Armbar'd him.

I honestly mean this when I say this, I think I would stop watching MMA if that happened.

That's not how it works, the best guys aren't the ones who've trained most days lol, you won't become Marcia level just by putting in as many hours as he has

...its Marcelo and the point went right over your head.

Probably the worst grappling video i've ever seen from a high caliber fighter.

I had no idea what the hell he was trying to do most of the time. He just awkwardly grabbed stuff, looking clueless.

Usually they AT LEAST look good on video's like these.

This level of BJJ is enough to beat Sherdoggers, not Nate fucking Diaz.

He should stick to striking and get that Crocop level TDD. And avoid panic wrestling ofc.

Maybe he is deliberately bad on this video as a mind fuck ? Conspiracy anyone ? Mind games ?

Am I the only one that got turned on by the video?
No
As a Nate Diaz die-hard, I honestly wake up in sweats at the notion that Conor could submit Nate.

Like, can you actually imagine if Conor fucking McGregor got Diaz down and like Armbar'd him.

I honestly mean this when I say this, I think I would stop watching MMA if that happened.
The threat is real. I've seen it happen in my dreams. Conor rocks him and latches on his back. Winner by RNC conor McGOAT
Probably the worst grappling video i've ever seen from a high caliber fighter.

I had no idea what the hell he was trying to do most of the time. He just awkwardly grabbed stuff, looking clueless.

Usually they AT LEAST look good on video's like these.

This level of BJJ is enough to beat Sherdoggers, not Nate fucking Diaz.

He should stick to striking and get that Crocop level TDD. And avoid panic wrestling ofc.

Maybe he is deliberately bad on this video as a mind fuck ? Conspiracy anyone ? Mind games ?
You have no idea what you are talking about. Most people are confined by the rules of technique. As cruz and conor show once you push those boundaries and aren't restricted you can transcend to a higher level.

Last edited:
No

The threat is real. I've seen it happen in my dreams. Conor rocks him and latches on his back. Winner by RNC conor McGOAT

You have no idea what you are talking about. Most people are confined by the rules of technique. As cruz and conor show once you push those boundaries and aren't restricted you can transend to a higher level.

Who is this Transend you speak of ?

P.S. I read your post in Conor's voice. Too funny :)

His ground game is not terrible and he has pulled off some sweeps and escapes which show that he doesn't entirely ignore the ground game the way some haters would have you believe.

But his focus is primarily defensive. Stay out of trouble, get back to the feet. That's his mindset. He's not coming in there with the plan of subbing Nate and it would be foolish to suggest otherwise.

The only next level thing about Cunner is stupidity.

Try doing BJJ, this notion that you have to wait to tap is comical.
When a guy has your neck, and the choke is in, what do you want him to do?? Flop like a fish, and then you can say that's a real man.

I'm going to be completely honest that I am surprised every time I watch that sequence and Conor gives zero effort in preventing the choke and/or trying to get out of it. He literally just goes belly down, waits for Nate to put it on him, and then taps. That is what's surprising. There is nothing wrong with the act of tapping itself of course.

Why does everything always have to be about Marcia!

I'm going to be completely honest that I am surprised every time I watch that sequence and Conor gives zero effort in preventing the choke and/or trying to get out of it. He literally just goes belly down, waits for Nate to put it on him, and then taps. That is what's surprising. There is nothing wrong with the act of tapping itself of course.
He was baiting nate in then he unloaded with open palm strikes to nate and the ref mistook them as taps. A few more and nate would have had a tim Sylvia arm. Conor being humble didn't want to kick up a fuss

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back