Conor's dirty leg cast bandage

Please don't encourage me
Untitled-1e49cf0f415a9bd3f.jpg

Disgusting, looks like one of those gutter rats from Downtown LA

lol this is a photo op. He didn't actually work out. There's no sweat. He's practically dry and there's no way he's not going to change into better clothes to work out.

I’m just gonna come out and say that Connor is a butterface. If you put a bag over his head and ignored the tacky tattoos he’s actually be fuckable. Maybe stick a gag in his mouth so he can’t talk
Don't worry conor is determined like that... By all stories, taking 'no' for an answer isn't his forte............................ Allegedly

I wish I was gay! Unfortunately I am attracted to men, who for the most part suck

Wow. A shersis. There aren’t too many of you around here. Another couple years on this forum, and you’ll probably avoid men outright. There’s some truly despicable posters here. I’m one of them. Good luck.

I have absolutely no idea how to react to this.
There is a grown man out there feeling a need to discuss a dirty bandage on another's grown man foot with people he doesn't know in person.
All I can say is that internet was a huge mistake.

tenor.gif

GOAT lost moment

Wow. A shersis. There aren’t too many of you around here. Another couple years on this forum, and you’ll probably avoid men outright. There’s some truly despicable posters here. I’m one of them. Good luck.
Oh I’m aware. I take breaks often. Lots of basement dwellers come here.

Funny how people think that hand emoji is about praying when its actually high five

He looks poor except the pic with the loafer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back