Conor's changing face and body over the years and (Front On pics only, No Muscle Poses)

He does look pretty thin, yes. Would've expected him to look closer to his 196 apperance:
Conor-Mcgregor-severe.png

But as we all know, he gassed the fuck out, so maybe they figure they'd rather go light. Not sure it'll be the best plan but guess we'll see.
Here's why it's stupid to go too thin with Bib... Conor would be sturdier on his feet with more mass and if/when Bib takes skinny Conor down he's going to gas him anyway, and Conor will have less stopping power in his punches. The first couple rounds of the fight are going to completely dictate who wins the fight and any additional cardio that Conor may gain from going thin will be zapped if he's getting rag dolled by Khabib anyway.

Conor should be focusing on his strengths here not his hopeless gastank. He needs to finish quick, he's not winning shit if it goes past 2.

Same guy who wouldn't get out of the bus?

Could have been a terrorist attack for all Khabib knew. It wasnt Conor alone. It was Conor with 30 lowlife, dirty thugs from the mean streets of dublin. Conor needs an army for Khabib.

Lol doesnt Khabib walk around with extra security now because of Conor??

No its the other way around. Khabib has been asking for a location for months where he can meet Conor alone.....so when is Conor gonna send it?

Lmao

You got that wrong...Eddie Alvarez is really 5'7, perhaps smaller, and has a 69 inch reach so eddie is technically a manlet....Also Conor was coming from welterweight bulk then he faced em.

Poirer is the non manlet he beat/KO'd......The rest of what you said, was right tho.
Aldo is a Manlet now too?

And let's not forget his 0-1 record in boxing against a certified manlet who is 20lbs. lighter.
That would be a good burn if there weren't 49 other champion calibre boxers who are also 0-1 against his opponent.

I find the 'Conor only beats manlets' narrative funny considering he fought at 145 for most of his career and always made weight.

He must be the only fighter cutting large amounts of weight, apparently.

Well he's not exactly shredded. I thought he'd be carrying more solid mass for Khabib.

Maybe it's the camera angle making him look like he has love handles but regardless he has looked too thin and flat in his recent pics.

Lmao wow. Lools like a crackhead bum straight off the streets of Ireland. Khabib will deal with him just like he did that dirty bum in the video he posted. Humiliate em.

These threads are truly pathetic, Conor has never pulled out of fight, ever.

Just shows how many crazy Conor haters exist out there when they don’t even pay attention to the fact that Khabib has pulled out of 6 ufc fights.

https://www.mmanytt.com/conor-mcgre...ill-awaiting-first-face-off-ahead-of-ufc-229/

This is getting weird.

I'm not saying Conor is not going to show, but let's just say I was surprised to hear he was taking this fight in the first place.

Even if you an optimist about Conor's chances against Khabib, you have to acknowlege the possibility that Khabib is the one guy that could control, destroy, and dominate him in a way that would make the internet implode like Ronda. Why risk it when you're this famous?

If the fight is on Conor must be in the gym 24/7 desperately trying to prepare his tdd with no distractions, but this is his most recent pic on instagram:

He is looking skinny/fat with no visible ab definition when one would expect him to be beefing up with solid mass to help defend td's if he was fighting Khabib.

He better be here for fight week for the presser I was looking forward to it, to see him and Khabib staredown.

These threads are truly pathetic, Conor has never pulled out of fight, ever.

Just shows how many crazy Conor haters exist out there when they don’t even pay attention to the fact that Khabib has pulled out of 6 ufc fights.
Conor hasn't fought in the UFC for 2 years and his last fight he made 100 million in a boxing match so we don't know what he's thinking right now. I personally don't think he's going to pull out but he's acting fucking weird about this fight.

I personally don't think he's going to pull out but he's acting fucking weird about this fight.

Another poster said it like a week ago..mcgregor wanted to co-promote like he did with May Mac. UFC wouldn't give him that piece - so no promotion.

Could have been a terrorist attack for all Khabib knew. It wasnt Conor alone. It was Conor with 30 lowlife, dirty thugs from the mean streets of dublin. Conor needs an army for Khabib.

So you're saying Kabib was scared?

Another poster said it like a week ago..mcgregor wanted to co-promote like he did with May Mac. UFC wouldn't give him that piece - so no promotion.
Doesn't he make bank on ppv points though?

tibau just backed up and stayed on the defense all night long .. not one judge gave him a single round
Yeah rogan had just assumed khabib lost going to the judges but it was 30-27 unanimously. I gave tibeau the first round. All the rounds could have gone either way and weren't full of action. The fight was not even a little impressive but in mma that is ancient history to go back that far

https://www.mmanytt.com/conor-mcgre...ill-awaiting-first-face-off-ahead-of-ufc-229/

This is getting weird.

I'm not saying Conor is not going to show, but let's just say I was surprised to hear he was taking this fight in the first place.

Even if you an optimist about Conor's chances against Khabib, you have to acknowlege the possibility that Khabib is the one guy that could control, destroy, and dominate him in a way that would make the internet implode like Ronda. Why risk it when you're this famous?

If the fight is on Conor must be in the gym 24/7 desperately trying to prepare his tdd with no distractions, but this is his most recent pic on instagram:

He is looking skinny/fat with no visible ab definition when one would expect him to be beefing up with solid mass to help defend td's if he was fighting Khabib.

No confidence = No motivation

Skinny-fat guy is doomed!

Khabib couldn't finish Barboza or IaQuinta.

Conor would have KOd them.
This thread is shit.

No its the other way around. Khabib has been asking for a location for months where he can meet Conor alone.....so when is Conor gonna send it?

Lmao

He sent him it on August 3rd for 10pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, live on PPV for $65.99 in HD.

Back