Conor's changing face and body over the years and (Front On pics only, No Muscle Poses)

Nice ..waiting for this disrespectful dip shit to get his ass beat....then. He will disappear for several months and we get another round of Mcnuggets vs Floyd .....same old bs...Mcgreggor was only beaten on the ground.....blah blah ...

After that he will probably retire...

Agree with all this but confused as well. 3 nonmanlet wins, nate 2, eddie, Holloway?. Losses, nate 1 and Duffy?
You got that wrong...Eddie Alvarez is really 5'7, perhaps smaller, and has a 69 inch reach so eddie is technically a manlet....Also Conor was coming from welterweight bulk then he faced em.

Poirer is the non manlet he beat/KO'd......The rest of what you said, was right tho.

He isn’t mute on social media. He’s posting regularly on twitter and Instagram, and in all honestly it’s fairly standard to how he is usually one social media when he’s in camp.

You got that wrong...Eddie Alvarez is really 5'7, perhaps smaller, and has a 69 inch reach so eddie is technically a manlet....Also Conor was coming from welterweight bulk then he faced em.

Poirer is the non manlet he beat/KO'd......The rest of what you said, was right tho.
Thank you. I was just confused on who the list was to fit the criteria. He is the absolute best manlet crusher in UFC history. He tkos every midget he stands face to face with. He should last about 13 minutes against his next opponent, who happens to be a regular adult sized male, and who weighs more than 150 lbs out of camp.

It'll get better after 228. All the tinfoil hats will be fully energized!

Eddie weighs 180 for his LW fights

Eddie weighs 180 for his LW fights
Conor was cutting from 165lbs to fight at feathweight....Conor was totally cutting from 180ish/high 170s lbs to fight at LW.

Not to mention Conor is dimensionally bigger than Alvarez...he has both height/reach on Manlet Eddie.

It may come as an unwelcome surprise to McGregor that current lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez is walking around at 180 lbs just six weeks out from the UFC 205 headliner.
"He's a big dude man. I didn't realise how big he was.

"We trained last night and he must be walking around like what... 180? That's only like, five pounds less than I am."

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/eddie-alvarez-weight-ufc-205-97175

Wonderboy must not know about cutting because 180lbs six weeks out, is not bad.........He has 6 weeks to cut fat + waterweight.....So I really doubt he actually walked in at 180lbs in fight night.

imo he doesnt want media stuff to take his focus away from training. He knows he MUST take Khabib seriously. He made it personal too.

Imagine if every fighter prior to a fight was analyzed like this.

Breaking: Ray Borg's flight delayed. Will arrive in Vegas on Thursday afternoon instead of planned late-morning.

Hatin on me again I see. You know I speak the truth. You and many others are going to be looking really foolish when the breaking news of Conor hurting his left during training comes out. It'll be a fun day for me.
If thats what dictates whether or not you have a good or bad day, then I feel sorry for you. Try getting out, getting some friends, some kind of outdoor/out of your house activity.
What kind of shallow, useless life are you living? You need to make some changes boy

lmao the article says that Conor isn't revealing what type of training he's doing for Khabib on twitter. That's why he's been light on the twitter posts regarding the fight. That's because there is no training, unless you consider the prelude to pulling out as training. Just needs time to think of the best excuse.
im gonna regret asking this, but why do you think this?

Quit talking about conor improving his tdd. There’s not enough time in the world to prep Conor for stopping Khabibs takedowns. He needs to work on what happens when it hits the mat. If Khabib is close enough to put hands on Conor, Conor’s getting taken down. End of story.

That’s not skinny fat. He’s pretty lean there

Conor was cutting from 165lbs to fight at feathweight....Conor was totally cutting from 180ish/high 170s lbs to fight at LW.

Not to mention Conor is dimensionally bigger than Alvarez...he has both height/reach on Manlet Eddie.

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/eddie-alvarez-weight-ufc-205-97175

Wonderboy must not know about cutting because 180lbs six weeks out, is not bad.........He has 6 weeks to cut fat + waterweight.....So I really doubt he actually walked in at 180lbs in fight night.

Conor couldnt even make 170 vs Nate lol. He was 168

Conor is smart.

He does cocaine, jumps into Bellator events, throws shit at buses, etc.

But when the time comes he takes his job more serious than anybody else.

Back