Conor will wipe the floor with BMF winner

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
When Conor was about to fight Eddie, I said that Conor will wipe the floor with Eddie, and it was the easiest match up that was available for Conor, and people flamed me, and they all disappeared when beat down happened like an extinguished flame.

Match ups are everything, and Eddie was a tailor made match up for Conor. Conor would literally wipe the floor with the journeyman in Jorge Masvidal if that fight were to happen. And Nate, Conor would beat Nate as well.

No one in their right mind spend a second in their life thinking Nate and Jorge is BMF in their own division, let alone overall MMA, I mean, maybe not even their own state really. If Masvidal beat Nate, and he might if he hops on his Cuban bike, and utilizes kicks and runs and runs, he might be able to. Then Conor would literally wipe the floor with Masvidal. Nate, I think Conor can look good against Nate as well.

Nate is pretty under-rated here. He's not half as good as he thinks he is. But, depending on who he matches up against, he's a killer. Prime for prime, Nate would run over Masvidal. I don't know if he is. Nate is kinda tough match up for Conor, but considering Nate isn't really in his prime, and Masvidal can get on his cuban bike and run and kick and run and a few combos here and there, Conor will have another opponent that on paper looks good, but tailor made for him to look good against.

960x0.jpg

25.png

Feed them all to EL CUCUY, Werdum got a taste of that smoke already
191022123830338206.jpg

Fuck I believe that you just uncovered the real reason for BMF Title, ufc needed a fake belt current conor can win.

First he needs to wipe those sexual assault investigations

You’re trying too hard to get likes from Conor nuthuggers

he only fights senior citizens who eat his “left hand shots” like they are fookin nuttin... make a thread when he fights in the octagon and actually wins

He's still 1-1 vs Diaz .. and with his win being debatable at that, while Diaz made him quit like a ready right lad

Dream on. Wasnt able to wipe the floor at all with Diaz. Also he needs a win with in another 4 years to even fight foir a title.
BMF the B does not stand for Bitch, so conor doesnt even qualify to try and fight for it.

Conor wont even be able to wipe the floor with his cell mate. He'll be the one polishing.

By the way, whats it like to live in such a delusional fantasy world?

BMF is supposedly one and done. Conor doesn't fight anyone, and also doesn't matchup well with any of the top5 in either class really. Go away already.

Conor will be wiping the floor with a mop in the big house
While Dana and the BMF bro’s laugh and sip Modelo

it’s only business

Conor is a 145 manlet, he has no business at 170.

Masvidal would beat him to a PULP, a PULP.

Back